boys over flower

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
if you're talking about the hmong dubb ending then yea it suck cuz that's not even the ending in the original korean version. you should watch the korean version. well at least the ending if you want to know.

really??? are you serious......

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
i finished watching this show too. its so sad that its over now. F4 are smoking hot. its a really good show. if my sister didn't show me this drama, i wouldn't know what it was about. i'm happy that my sis showed me this show. i'm gonna miss boys over flower.
yep yep i miss bbf a lot too!!! i never liked the 1st two versions but this one got me hooked

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
if you're talking about the hmong dubb ending then yea it suck cuz that's not even the ending in the original korean version. you should watch the korean version. well at least the ending if you want to know.
isn't it a chinese/taiwanese drama?

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
its sad boys before flowers ended...now i got nothing to watch on mondays and tuesdays!...sigh*

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
no it's a korean drama
um...no it's a chinese drama...trust me, i've been watching a lot of chinese, and korean dramas to be able to tell the difference between chinese and korean and I have to admit that I like the korean dialet better...I believe it's Hangul or something like that but yea anyways this drama is a chinese drama...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
um...no it's a chinese drama...trust me, i've been watching a lot of chinese, and korean dramas to be able to tell the difference between chinese and korean and I have to admit that I like the korean dialet better...I believe it's Hangul or something like that but yea anyways this drama is a chinese drama...
oh yea my mistake. it is a chinese drama. sorry i'm still watching a korean drama right now so that's why i'm thinking korean.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i LOVE this drama. kim bum(ee jung) and kim hyun joong(ji hoo) is so hott... i like ee jung and ga eul relationship better that gun jun pyo and jan di. they should make a spinn off with ee jung and ga eul.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
sorry guys but i made a mistake and had merge both "green forest, my home" topic into this thread....so just ignores some of the post....

i have started a thread on Green forest, my home" so just continues from there ok?. thanks!