Boy Pakorn

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Really? Usually Moddum has his sources correct. No wonder TMK took down they clip of that airing off their facebook. (TMK didn't use her name in that clip regarding Boy. They only hinted that it was her.) No one's really talking about it anymore, I guess everyone was more accepting than Boy thought. I hope it doesn't affect his Lakorns.

This is totally off topic. Before I didn't really care for your siggie because I didn't know what drama it was and that Ji Sung was in it, but now that I'm watching it, I LOVE your siggie!!!!! HEHE. Ji Sung is so...hot. I'm still not a fan of Hwang Jung Eum, but can't deny her acting abilities in there. I hope we get a good finale next week!  

K, on topic...um....is Boy doing alright now??

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
This is totally off topic. Before I didn't really care for your siggie because I didn't know what drama it was and that Ji Sung was in it, but now that I'm watching it, I LOVE your siggie!!!!! HEHE. Ji Sung is so...hot. I'm still not a fan of Hwang Jung Eum, but can't deny her acting abilities in there. I hope we get a good finale next week!  

K, on topic...um....is Boy doing alright now??

Thank you dear! Don't you just love the show?! I was hooked on it from the beginning. And yes, Ji Sung is GORGEOUS! ^-^ I hope we get a good finale too because there is so much built up, it HAS to end with a bang! Hwang Jung Eum is great. I watched her in Full House Take 2 and her in there is not as great as her in Secret. I didn't watch her other show, "Incarnation of money" or some other. . . so I don't know how much she's improved. She is definitely wonderful as Yoo Jeong.

I haven't seen or heard of much from Boy after his apology. But people have said that the reaction wasn't so bad. Everyone understands him and that he's not wrong for what he did.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

Thank you dear! Don't you just love the show?! I was hooked on it from the beginning. And yes, Ji Sung is GORGEOUS! ^-^ I hope we get a good finale too because there is so much built up, it HAS to end with a bang! Hwang Jung Eum is great. I watched her in Full House Take 2 and her in there is not as great as her in Secret. I didn't watch her other show, "Incarnation of money" or some other. . . so I don't know how much she's improved. She is definitely wonderful as Yoo Jeong.

I haven't seen or heard of much from Boy after his apology. But people have said that the reaction wasn't so bad. Everyone understands him and that he's not wrong for what he did.
Yes, I love it! Even though there are a few flaws, I still love it. I think HJE is doing a great job, but in a way I kind of wish they'd chosen a different actRess... Oh well.

Well, I'm glad he's not getting hit hard. Hope he recovers soon.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Secret is so addictive indeed! It's been a while since a kdrama made me so hooked up lol while everyone is into the Heirs (which i dont quite understand why)._. The only thing about HJE is that I don't find her attactive looking; that's about it. She's doing a great job so far...the whole trio are doing a great job so far tbh. I hope they will have the happy ending they both deserve! As for Boy; he's carrying his activities well. I saw him having a meet and greet with Margie yesterday; which is a great thing I guess :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
queenyeon said:
Secret is so addictive indeed! It's been a while since a kdrama made me so hooked up lol while everyone is into the Heirs (which i dont quite understand why)._. The only thing about HJE is that I don't find her attactive looking; that's about it. She's doing a great job so far...the whole trio are doing a great job so far tbh. I hope they will have the happy ending they both deserve! As for Boy; he's carrying his activities well. I saw him having a meet and greet with Margie yesterday; which is a great thing I guess :)
Hehe, you're enjoying it too, huh?! Yeah, HWJ isn't attractive at all, especially now after all those cosmetic surgeries. She used to be okay pretty, but...now ...*shakes head*. I didn't even recognize her when I started that drama.

I just read some news on Boy, seems like everyone is on his side.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can't believe Boy played the pity card and made a press conference in tears. How manly...just as I was starting to like him.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boy is my favorite actor now after watching him in NRTR with Kim. I will update about him from now on :p