boy & au

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I do...But I don't have my computer so basically I don't know if i'll have anything left when I get it back because everything might be deleted and I hope not because I have so many things in there...I have to use the library computer..sucks...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Back up CD...What's that..lol...Well you see me..I'm stupid...I lost so many pictures of them already because I had to fix my computer..It was last year I think..but anyways yea...I had so many pictures of them but then it all got erased because I had to fix my computer..And this one girl who is a fan of them never sent it back to me..I sent them all there pictures and then I asked her to send it back when it got erased..Well guess what..she ended up saying she don't know how to send pictures through e-mail...I got so mad! And till this day I still don't have those pictures...I hardly have anything of them now..But I hope this time nothing get's erased because that's all I have left...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
back-up cd is a blank cd-r so you can drag your files into a cd to burn it...it's still there on cd instead of computer...it's risk-free unless you scratch on cd... that's different story. LOL

or if you want to delete files off from cd then you can use cd-rw..

the best is cd-r because it's safe than cd-rw... even though if you really are careful with it.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh....Ok...I know what your talking about now.....Well it's too late now lol...But I didn't know you then..But now that I know you I already put my computer in the shop again lol..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
what happen to your computer. i told me that you use the computer in the lib.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone sent a virus to my computer....Stupid freaks....But anyways yea..I'm using the library computer...So that's why i'm never on like before..Usually i'm always on...

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i know i hate people send stupid stuff to your own computer and it make it die down. so are you using the lib. in school.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ohh someone sent you a virus? geesh that's worse of mine because i got like over 10 viruses because of my brother's fault downloading those unknown programs.. so that's why i got a new computer.. and the better. LOL yay i will get a dsl by this monday for me to save all pictures in this forum! :D but how can i save more pictures of boy and au from you if you lost it in your computer? :(

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm using the computer in the library..Public library..I know KitKat! Sucks so bad...The only ones are the ones in there own topic..And that's like only 2-3 pictures...Sucks I tell you...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
I know KitKat! Sucks so bad...The only ones are the ones in there own topic..And that's like only 2-3 pictures...Sucks I tell you...
[post="51437"][/post]​
man, if you post a thread of boy blinya and au thanamas.. you should have post more pictures in it like vanida did with aom thread. :(

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
I know...I'm so stupid...
[post="52432"][/post]​
:lol: u not anyways those kind of things happen sometimes u don't mean it to happen but it happen urggg..... :lmao: i don't really see au and boy in that many photoshoots for lakorn its so dam dumb how they don't have magaizne or take photoshoots of boran actors and didatv stars dara :angry:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
AHEM... CAUGHT U GUYS RED HANDED.. NO SPAMMING!! hehehe.. jk im not gonna be strict about this rule anymore.. too tired to be strict...seesh... i have school and work to go too.. i hardly have time to come on to my beloved boran section... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well it's actually not spamming much lol..Were still talking about Boy and Au :) But anyways yea...I wish there was a lakornpuenbarn magazine where there's only news and pictures of lakornpuenbarn stars only...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ThanamasFanclub said:
Well it's actually not spamming much lol..Were still talking about Boy and Au :) But anyways yea...I wish there was a lakornpuenbarn magazine where there's only news and pictures of lakornpuenbarn stars only...
[post="52743"][/post]​
huh me too.. i wish there was a magazine.. i want to know more news of my phone and my james.. and boy and au.. and all the others(except aont) :p

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ThanamasFanclub said:
lol..Tangmoe your so funny...:lol: But yea...They don't know how to make money..There stupid...
[post="53162"][/post]​

hehehehe i know i am.. ahaha.. i just love all the boran actors and actress.. but aont is ehhhhhhhh.. i dont really care much for him... as for the umm peoples.. iunno why they dont use the old clothings and make magazines.. it looks like they have the money...

i want to see au and boy in those nice clothes for the next lakorn.. not some ugly ass clothings

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..It's too expensive they say...There retarded anyways...And yep..I better see Boy and Au in the regular lakornpuenbarn clothes for there lakorn...Same exact thing as Bla Boo Tong...The clothing has to be like that...For there version at least..But anyways...If they ever make a magazine that is only for lakornpuenbarn stars I want Boy and Au to be on it with the lakornpuenbarn clothes...It'll be nice...