Bow Benjawan-ch3 new actress from the power3

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive seen a few pix of her at some of Ch3 events but i never knew her name until now. shes gorgeous. her first lakorn is "yuthakarn hak karn thing" so ill be looking forward to it. i heard she might be starring in a lakorn with Aon S but no new updates yet ^_^

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
she's very pretty.
i've never seen her either.hehehe
yuthakarn hak karn thong,thats the lakorn with mart,rome,and rita!!!oh then i cant to watch that.
its her first lakorn and she's starring along side two hot actors!!!

i agree...she's really pretty...:) i'm glad that she's going to be in "yukatarn...", but it would be better if she was paired with andrew in that lakorn, rather than playing the role of n'rai...

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
she's really pretty. reminds me of paula a lot. since she's apart of power 3 she shouldn't be that old then? probably the heavy make up that makes her look older.

tinah

sarNie Coma
some actors/actresses from the power3 are older though like por, he started out when he was around 24-25 or maybe older since hes already 30 right now

im watching yutharkarn right now but cant really judge on bows acting yet since it hasnt shown much scenes of her yet

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
shes pretty she looks like that one vj girl, the one on dan beam around the world concert not pita the other one, and a little of that miss universe/bon paradon's woman.

nia4o1

sarNie Egg
im pretty sure she's going out with ryan, vicki's brother, or least was cause there was a whole bunch of pictures of her and their family on both vicki and ryan's sites. Yea and she was in a movie that came out last year i think i remember watching it and it was pretty funny and im guessing that was her first movie also