Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 1 was crazy. so much yelling. annes acting is superb. same goes to aum but i agree with kashie that during the accident scene he wasnt convincing

lilypha

sarNie Adult
he slapped her and punched her all in one episode? Geez, wonder how much more he'll do when he rapes her!! So violent! But, I like this lakorn. Kinda different from the others.
so much violence but he is somehow justified by what he had lost because of her, I mean the misunderstanding... but I do hope no more physical abuse of pranang

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
damn!!!!!!!! Anne is freaking PERFECT at what she does. Her acting is the best among other nang'aek in the lakorn industries. Her roles are much much more versitile more so than other nang'aeks, I believe. Not only can she act as the typical weak crying nang'aek, she goes far far beyond. She needs to take on more of the big screen. Her craziness in this lakorn literally gave me goosebumps. WOW... !!! Anne has my full attention!! I just want to give her a standing ovation!!! FREAKING LOVE HER!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
this lakorn has already been added to my top lakorns! i LOVE the eerie and mysterious feel of this lakorn. Right away, the beginning stole my attention! i normally dont keep up with lakorns while on air until its completed, but this one will be an exception! I'm so excited!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
finally seen the 1st part of the pilot episode with subs but I've seen almost the entire pilot episode last night... :lol: Anne's acting was.... WOW! she is very convincing especially when she was hysterical... just great!

I have to say, I'm already hooked up with this lakorn! started the year with a really big BANG!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I LOVE the opening theme song for this lakorn. It keep on listening to it over and over. Anne is sooo outrageous here. But I love it so far.
P.S. Please share the song if you have it :D

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
epi 1 was crazy. so much yelling. annes acting is superb. same goes to aum but i agree with kashie that during the accident scene he wasnt convincing
I agree with you !

A lot of yelling in the first episode, too bad for my ears but I guess this is the way it should be. This lakorn is so intense ! OMG, but I didn't understand why he puts the wig though... can someone explain me ?

cecilia

Staff member
^with the wig, it emphasize more on the whole DEAD issue --- he's doing it to scare her for hurting his wife and child b/c nothing was known from the family she racked, so she's jumping in conclusion, she KILLED/HURT them all .. also, right now, he thinks that his wife is innocent, it's Anne's craziness that got in her head to think that his wife and her then fiance/husband are having an affair --- i think the deep truth of his wife and her then fiance/husband affair will start to clear up, that's when will get to know that Aum's been put aside from all this affair, plus Anne's the jealous type of person in here, that will thing lead to why he think, she's crazy. During the time at the institute, aum was on and off the craziness too :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh i had to fastforward some of the yelling scenes lol. one person crazy is enough but in this lakorn both of are pra'nang are insane. anyway i can tell this is gonna be another award winning role for anne.

cant wait til anne gets her revenge

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^^ i 'll end going crazy also in no time, but the first episode... i know there suppose to be crazy but hopefully down the line they wont over do this whole crazy thing , let it be just a time in their life that they were crazy, and leave it at that because it will get ANNOYING