cecilia

Staff member
LOL Ceci..i didn't know Ken was in tis lakorn too ^^ lol

i'm watching it on Ateam's YT...yes indeed..i watched the first clip
and gosh it was INTENSE w/ a capital I..lol
anyways but i couldn't help but laugh wen Aum was crying after the
crash..seemed kinda fake to me...ehehhe...but then again maybe
i'm just bias..lol
^kashie, you are bias, as for the name .LOl ..
i guess, my finger type too fast while my head think of Anne's name LOl "MY HEAD DON'T THINK LIKE MY HAND" :loool:

as for acting goes, they both are good -- what confuse me or i find strange is how they don't have them nurse guard the institute.
are these ill ppl suppose to be zooming around freely, scaring other ppl like this ---
i think it's funny how one moment, they're their old selves, the next minute, they're screaming, all crazy :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^kashie, you are bias, as for the name .LOl ..
i guess, my finger type too fast while my head think of Anne's name LOl "MY HEAD DON'T THINK LIKE MY HAND" :loool:

as for acting goes, they both are good -- what confuse me or i find strange is how they don't have them nurse guard the institute.
are these ill ppl suppose to be zooming around freely, scaring other ppl like this ---
i think it's funny how one moment, they're their old selves, the next minute, they're screaming, all crazy :loool:
lol i swear...tat part didn't convince me one bit -_-
but tat scene where he was in the hospital was good
the way he spoke..seem like every freaking bone in his
body was broken...lol

lol ken..ken ken..ken..ken...lol..

anyways..i'm not too far into it yet..so...ehehhe

plus i'm on my way to the last day of the Hmong New Year in Fresno *tears* :spin:

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
it's very intense and it might be anne's best performance. i can't believe aum slap anne and sock her in the stomach. i'm liking 1st episode

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i only saw the op of this lakorn so far only.. but hehe it seems really good.. lalala.. xp.. imma wait for the subbs lol.. or not xp..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
so far so good, i find it comical at times that the other crazy lady is always at the wrong spot, she's just trying to have a birthday cake dang it! LOL and if anything the van and aum is more at fault for the death of his wife and kids than ann is... i know i know im not being reasonable

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
wait! ken? ken is here? hehehe... or were you just associating his name with anne's?
aaaahh... i'll watch it w/out subs then as soon as anony and nat sub it, i'll watch it again! hehehe...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
so far so good, i find it comical at times that the other crazy lady is always at the wrong spot, she's just trying to have a birthday cake dang it! LOL and if anything the van and aum is more at fault for the death of his wife and kids than ann is... i know i know im not being reasonable
u r right... it is so funny at times with mental people but freakingly scarry... aum and ann are superb...

as for the car crashing part, aum seems to cry like a baby to me maybe he has shorter hair or maybe he was holding a car toy... but the screaming parts in mental hospital are so convincingly real to me... I was like oh my god to both of them....

I m really into this... call me biase cos I love ateam and they are always best in my eyes....hahahaha

cath

sarNie Egg
ohh m y gooddd ann's acting is soo good in this lakornn i was very scared... and i almost scream everytime i saw the other crazy lady that celebrated her birthday every single day ahahahahaha .... lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i absolutely love the first episode... the acting are so good...aum looks hot with glasses...it's so great to see jaja..she's so cute...i'm addicted to this...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
absolutely love the first episode... the acting are so good...aum looks hot with glasses...it's so great to see jaja..she's so cute...i'm addicted to this...
I am addicted to it too, hoping next wed and thur to come soon...hahaha

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
WTH??? he slapped her and punched her all in one episode? Geez, wonder how much more he'll do when he rapes her!! So violent! But, I like this lakorn. Kinda different from the others.

toppi

sarNie Egg
episode 1 was great. Ann and Aum acting was superb. I love it. It's so intense.