Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao p'ami ^^ jao ying baubau =] :loool: woot inma start countin down till the airing date .. Yea the first ep looks CRAZY already!

Haha and aummie, check out his nerdy glasses lol
LOL you like??? hey one of his hairstyle was slick back like his photoshoot with aff ...

LOL. gotta agree with you on that. :D Ann does look hot with a gun. I just wanna see Ann lose it! she does it sooo well! Gosh, I might just go crazy after this lakorn too. haha.
omg her acting is beyond superb...the one where shes on the floor in the wedding dress hitting her own head and bawling or yelling..or both lol...did they show us who she was pointing the gun at??? or am i too focused on her acting that i missed everyone elses' existence?

damn..i wanna have my mom watch it with me but then lets not..LMAO i dont wanna sit there and translate it! *selfish eh?...i'll get over it! :lol: i will just go get her some other lakorns to watch like the one already dubbed in my language :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
p'ami ka, bau mai chorb vanta kourng aum leuy la ka .. The glasses are actually :loool:

Oi btw guys the wallpaper are out at thai tv 3 .. And the mv of the ost (calaries blah blah) is also out on youtube .. I dont have the link though cause it's on my laptop .. Im using my phone to come online atm :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg her acting is beyond superb...the one where shes on the floor in the wedding dress hitting her own head and bawling or yelling..or both lol...did they show us who she was pointing the gun at??? or am i too focused on her acting that i missed everyone elses' existence?

damn..i wanna have my mom watch it with me but then lets not..LMAO i dont wanna sit there and translate it! *selfish eh?...i'll get over it! :lol: i will just go get her some other lakorns to watch like the one already dubbed in my language :p
Oh gosh... when she was laughing hysterically I had chills running down my spines! *shivers* It's sooo fricking scary but good scary :lol: It shows that Ann can pull it off.

I swore I saw cake on her face when she was on ground just laughing like a mad woman. :lol: the crowd's just looking at her. OMG. i'm so ready for this lakorn!

Awe don't worry Ami.... I do that for my parents too. LOL. I'm the one who rents the lakorn so they'll have to watch whatever i bring them. LOL

same here. jai rao should've ended weeks ago. i miss anne and i can't for bbk to air! :yahoo:
Oh really? As much as I love Ken, I want JR to end so I can watch BBK. LOL. JR is too much for me. I need some craziness in my life. lol.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL n'bau..yea the vanta's are ugh..i dont really wanna comment :lol:

ah girls it will air soon...the weekend will go by so quickly it wont even be funny...man oh man i cant wait neither!

lol noy, yea i see cake on her face too..poor thing...i dont think she put it on her own face though lmao (she aint that krazy yet right?) :lol: golly i have to go see them teasers again.

n'bau do you know if its in thai the title of the ost...i meant thai font.. and on thaitv3, either im stupid or the wallpaper page is no longer working..i had that page bookmarked but it hasnt work for some time now :(

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^p'ami i found it now :) nunnaruto has it on his/her youtube account the title is borisud bumbut kaen ost. Karaoke .. Gosh since i found that i've been listenin to it non stop. Lol i rewatched the 3rd teaser over and over too. Im already gettin the 'crazy' fever lmao

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow from the 3rd teaser..i'm loving the song!
wen i saw the behind the scene clip of the artist recording
it i didn't pay much attention...

kdwzain

sarNie Egg
3 days left....!!! so excited

BBK aum&anne @Maleenon building... promoting CH's new year calendar

credit for ANN&KEN @ pantip

lilypha

sarNie Adult
JLR air on 1/1/08 , starting the year with a fever and follow by SB and BBk is airing on 1/1/09
thanks for reminding us... hopefully BBK will maintain our lakorn fever and add another crazy fever to us hehahhahaah