Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhh 3rd teaser was the best!!! the background song is soo nice. finally some sweet scenes between anne/aum. dont tell me shes gonna lose her memorie. i dont remmeber that part from the summary

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee the 3rd t-ser was awesome! I got all teary eyed watching it. I can't wait to watch this lakorn!! :DThe song just fits... awe i'm dying to watch it now!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
aweee the 3rd t-ser was awesome! I got all teary eyed watching it. I can't wait to watch this lakorn!! :DThe song just fits... awe i'm dying to watch it now!
just as I expected, the sweet teaser finally released after one of mad ann and the other one of scarry aum... so sweet and touching also... cant wait also...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Goodness Ann's laughter in the tsers were crazy! It gave me chills! It's so vicious... I cannot wait to see Ann lose her mind. :lol: Aum looks like a wild man. lol.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thanks tinah for the pics... woww... the mess and craziness is just there from the start... I can see why this lakorn is a 09 greeting lakorn, so packed

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ai yah....im already in tears from this teaser! imagine watching the lakorn itself..

in just 5 more days..i soooooo cant wait!!!!

boy it sure looks like it hurted, when anne hits umm.. :lol:

thanks tinah..jao ying baubau :lol: & everyone else for the links and pics!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao p'ami ^^ jao ying baubau =] :loool: woot inma start countin down till the airing date .. Yea the first ep looks CRAZY already!

Haha and aummie, check out his nerdy glasses lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann is so crazy hot in that first shot. holding the gun makes her even hotter. LMAO

I can't wait....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ann is so crazy hot in that first shot. holding the gun makes her even hotter. LMAO

I can't wait....
LOL. gotta agree with you on that. :D Ann does look hot with a gun. I just wanna see Ann lose it! she does it sooo well! Gosh, I might just go crazy after this lakorn too. haha.