Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
^it's ''CAN'T HATE YOU'' เกลียดเธอไม่ลง "Glia Thur Mai Rong" -- i think Buddie Media section should have it up.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks it is so sweet and cannot wait to see it.... Love aum and ann makmak. Hope that Aum can create a good chemistry with ann.... Actually among all the n'ek with Aum i like Aum and Aff the best though... I dont know why but when Aum looked at Aff it was like so real..... Anyway, with Ann hope the two of them will make such a good couple on screen too.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness i forgot tis lakorn cuz i'm all into Jai Rao but i juz saw the clip the other day and boy *tears* they look so amazingly hot together...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
09 is the year for a lot of lakorns.. muahaha... like this one.. eeeeeeekkkkk... n oh my.. lovin the theme song..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I am still holding JR back. =( but I will get to it definitely!
Oh Fun jah..how come u aren't watching it w/ the rest of us :huh:
boy i think for the past few episodes i've cried a river :spin:
well i dunno if it was that much..but surely Ken did :lmao:

09 is the year for a lot of lakorns.. muahaha... like this one.. eeeeeeekkkkk... n oh my.. lovin the theme song..
yes seems like it...w/ the release of exacts lakorn and all these new interesting lakorn popping up for ch.3... :wub:
but i will have to say 2008 was great as well...i haven't have this much fun w/ lakorns in a while...since 2006 i tink..lol
2007 wasn't all tat good...but even '06 didn't pack as many good lakorns i tink

kdwzain

sarNie Egg
from CH3 webboard
it say this lakorn's going to be air after Jai Rao
( if not changing )
so soonnnn ....in January
next year we'll continue addict with aum&ann after aff&ken
how amazing haha!! :D

cecilia

Staff member
so, in today's sse, there's a scene of Ken with
baby, the mc lady said he have to act out his real life role in this lakorn, not a tough thing for him --- so i hope for BBK -- THERE'S ONE B/C it happen more than once
:p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg after jai rao.. yay.... ^_^... even though im behing n waiting for subs.. lol...

hahaha... i know.. it was more than once.. >_<.. lalalala..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha although they arent airing on the same batch but ch3 had to air it right after JR ends. i think this one will be more entertaining. im losing interesting in JR. ill wait to see the ending