Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^why is it taking them so long to film! they started since march. that mean we wouldnt get to see this until the end of the year

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ละครเรื่องนี้ จะปิด�ล้องประมาณ สิ้นเดือนตุลาคม นะคะ

^^hmm, there that's what i read. ตุลา is october. or i might have read it wrong .. someone translate please :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
october isnt too far away. that means it'll air in the next batch but most likely in nov. cuz janies lakorn isnt airing til sept 18th and botun isnt til the 22nd

cecilia

Staff member
well, its' good that it air in october, at least, it give us time to enjoy BGST before we start ourselves on another aum's lakorn.
i want my focus to concentrate only to BGST when it air .. no interference .. and its' always good to have another one to backup when this is done too ..
let's hope it won't be airing the same month as Jai Rao too .. i do not want to see them lakorn battling one another .. especially, when i anticipate them three all together.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ละครเรื่องนี้ จะปิด�ล้องประมาณ สิ้นเดือนตุลาคม นะคะ

^^hmm, there that's what i read. ตุลา is october. or i might have read it wrong .. someone translate please :D
ahh bau bau ja ^___^ it just says that it's closing the set or shall I say finish filming in october or is that what you meant to ask? .. sorry im so sleepy atm im dellusional a bit;

cecilia

Staff member
^tinah, let's hope it's only your feeling .. as much as i want to see them together, i afraid, i might favor one more than the other and complain one more than the other or most importantly, neglect one to watch the other :loool: .. really hope they are not thinking of having it in the same month ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^same here!..i dont want the SB and Ateam sistas fighting each other too. those two lakorn didnt air around the same time yet we were debating which one was the best. if BBK and BGST happen to air the same time there will definately be a war lol.

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. i got over it on the whole sb vs jlr after learning these four switch pairs.
i just don't want myself to neglect one for the other just b/c one have better story line than the other.
i would much prefer having lakorn after lakor like how i eat my meal, just as long i dont' have them for side dishes :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ahh bau bau ja ^___^ it just says that it's closing the set or shall I say finish filming in october or is that what you meant to ask? .. sorry im so sleepy atm im dellusional a bit;
AHUH, yes thanks you p'tina. yep, that what i read too in the first place. finish filming in october. i just wanted to make sure i read it right that's all. my thai readin is not that good :p

cecilia

Staff member
^i saw that one too. it was crazy .. they really put all their all into this lakorn, i'm not expecting much, just anxious to see their onscreen chemistry :wub: