Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh kool, anne actually was at the fitting. kik mayurin and yuen is also in this. gotta say, annes wardrobe is to the extreme in here lol. they are going for the "bohemian" look on her. by the way, the opening is tommrow not thursday. cant wait!. this seem so exciting and anne said shes gonna be druged too. alot of stuff happening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnI3YImJWHU
credit to anonymous @ AFC

judyp

sarNie Adult
that was what that mask was for. to make aum's face look scarred. i don't really like the outfits ann showed, but we'll have to see. its a whole different type of character for her.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Wow, thanks for the clip tinah. Man, gotta say I don't really like Anne's outfits in here. Hmm, maybe they're gonna dress her better when she recovered from the mental illness stuff. Yay, tomorrow the opening.

tinah

sarNie Coma
judging from what anne said, her style is probaly gonna be changing alot. i like her hairstyle its cute

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL thanks tinah!!! ahahaha so many countdown's for Anne's lakorns woo hoo i will tune in for this one to see how the first episode plays out!

tinah

sarNie Coma
woo hoo, heres pix from the opening. so many daras. "sap posa" also had their opening same day

annes so pretty and jaja as well.

the little boy playin as aum's son is cute

credit to eayjang/natvarara

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Aum look like Harit haha
LMAO, Sarn. You make me so happy and laugh so hard with your comments!!! Thanks!

Tinah, thanks for the pics. This makes it more real and exciting. Jaja is a cutie. She has a pretty face. I like Ann's hair. Um looks nice too. He looks mean in some pics. Maybe he is about to fall asleep. I love, love his sunglasses. What is on his necklace? Anyone know? Is Um wearing a jacket/sweater with a scarf there?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Thanks again tinah for the pics!!! Anne looks so pretty and her hair too! Jaja is cute too...so many good looking people. LOL Aum does look like Harit hahahaha the JLR references won't stop :lol:

KK back to this lakorn...crossing my fingers it's good!

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
OMG ann look so cute with that hair style...i'm starting to like aum with that hairy face now haha he look extremely sexy with it