Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Just started this lakorn among many others. Ann acting crazy was great and she really convinced me that she was really mental especially in the scene where Aum comes to confront her about his wife. This is getting good and creepy at the same time with Aum's long black hair, his scarred face, and chasing Ann down the hallways like some stalking murdering psychopath.

I need to catch up on this one fast for i haven't even seen any kiss scene in one yet and all this talk is making me hype.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the storyline is picking up! this is a a different type of lakorn that we dont often see so its interesting although it was alittle crazy at first. anne/aum actually does have chemistry. they portray their role so well! bravo to them.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I like how the story starts out with many questions unanswered and as you watch more and more episodes, a new piece of mystery gets reveiled. I love Ann! She's doing awesome in here! And man, I've always liked Aum, but dude is definitely hottest when playing Jom. YUM!!! the look in his eyes, the sleek hair, the naughty smirk. :yahoo:

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
OFF-TOPIC: But my mom told me last week that the mother-in-law is a "nang sao Thai" or a former Miss Thailand. Seriously? I don't find her features to be all that attractive- but it could be that she didn't age that well (Or it could be that I am so upset at her character for drugging Nongchanai!)

Anywhooo....
I keep going back to the scene where Jom asks Nong more about her mom. The way he looks at her... all that concern and curiosity. His look is just so yummm..... :drool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I've been counting the days to BKK since last Thursday. One more day ya'll!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lilypha

sarNie Adult
And man, I've always liked Aum, but dude is definitely hottest when playing Jom. YUM!!! the look in his eyes, the sleek hair, the naughty smirk
aum looks sexily different from JLR, a bit older to me in BBK. I never can explain the look in his eyes... there are so expressive and I guess why I am drawn to aum's acting ...

cant wait for the sweet scenes and thanks for posting

shengvang

sarNie Adult
im hoping to see more scene of them together....mannnnnnn...i cant wait....very interesting story line.... ann and aum are prefect for this lakorn...it my first time seeing her playing this role but hey.... she is very good...

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, i just wanted to share this kool artwork that a fan @ pantip made. cant wait to see those sweet scenes on tommrows epi

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww :wub: Anne and Aum look super cute there<3 I like them alot together more than Anne pairing with Ken somehow. I guess for me it's just different but it's okay. Willy is still my #1 for Anne but I've kinda lost hope of them reuniting and stuff. :( *siighs.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww thanks...can't wait for tomorrow ^^ it looks so cute
they do look really good together, great chemistry...although i still love aum/aff and ken/ann...but these 4 are awesome :D

lilypha

sarNie Adult
aum and ann really pull it off as at first I thought this couple is so wired and somehow question about the pairing but now they prove me wrong as they are really make-believer... about 6 hours more to wait....