Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha Ann wasn't the only one who got weak in the knees when aum started smooching away. HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why can't that happen to me??!! those "red, juicy lips" are so sexy!! lmao

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I read some mouth-to-mouth actions... I think I'm gonna watch ep 2 without subs... I need to see the mouth-to-mouth action you girls are talking about! :lol:

LuckyMe

sarNie Egg
THE KISSING SCENE WAS awww...lol...

did you guys see ann's acting--when they brought her to the room...she was shaking with anger and confusion and frustration..SUPERB!!...LOL....

i am LOVING this lakorn...AUM and ANNE are SUPERB!!!....

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
THE KISSING SCENE WAS awww...lol...

did you guys see ann's acting--when they brought her to the room...she was shaking with anger and confusion and frustration..SUPERB!!...LOL....

i am LOVING this lakorn...AUM and ANNE are SUPERB!!!....
I second that.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i just love this...ann acting is so real...aum looks so sexy with his hair slicked back :drool: i can't believe that i have to wait until next wednesday...jaja & art..so cute <3
the first kiss:

second kiss:

onahc

sarNie Elites
i can't get into this. i'm gonna wait for more episodes.

LuckyMe

sarNie Egg
actually, BKK is a very good lakorn...honestly, i think this is one of thai lakorn that its hard to predict the plot...for reals..if you are not watchign this, u are missign out!!!!..ANN and AUM's acting are superb...i can not imagine anyone who could portray the characters as well as they have....i can not wait for more episode...GO BKK!!!!!......

shachibasha

psychotic
for real this lakorn is so unpredictable i love it....but i dont like how in epi 3 where they ask JOm arak when he started to plan this whole thing i felt it draged a bit but woot wot i cant wait for next weeks episodes and the next and the next lol yay BBK

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
The kissing scenes is already this hot!!! i wonder how could the r-scene be?? :drool:

Mannn!! i have to wati till next week that too long!! <_<

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh man, theres a 2nd kiss? i only saw the first one. anne got weak in the knees again lol. so looks like anne/aum are becoming normal

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am going crazy still stuck on episode 2. I want to watch it but I can't until I clear up my sched. I know why do I still have time on SW well that is because I jump back and forth. When jumping back and forth I can't really focus on the lakorn. =(