BORAN FREAK..!

yak

sarNie Adult
HI,

I'M A BORAN LAKORN FREAK.. IM INTERESTED BUYING.. SO IF U HAVE A LIST OF BORAN U WOULD LIKE TO SALE... LIST THEM HERE... BUT THERE ARE TWO BORAN I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LONGEST.. I'VE SEARCH FOR THEM AT OAKLAND AND STOCKTON.. NO LUCK.. SO IF U KNOW WHO OR WHERE TO GET IT.... PLS TELL ME.. THANK U..
Tevabot Bey RoduwKay Saw Botomear

sayla_monychan

sarNie Egg
HI,

I'M A BORAN LAKORN FREAK.. IM INTERESTED BUYING.. SO IF U HAVE A LIST OF BORAN U WOULD LIKE TO SALE... LIST THEM HERE... BUT THERE ARE TWO BORAN I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LONGEST.. I'VE SEARCH FOR THEM AT OAKLAND AND STOCKTON.. NO LUCK.. SO IF U KNOW WHO OR WHERE TO GET IT.... PLS TELL ME.. THANK U..
Tevabot Bey RoduwKay Saw Botomear
Ahh..so old. Yea I have one of them, Ka Saw Botomear, but it's not complete. Because the lakorn was soo long, my mom skipped the entire beginning and started with when the four kids was reborn from plants. I kno, such a bummer. Im still upset <_<

Ahnie2cute

sarNie Egg
Hi I think I might have those boran series but, let me check it again. I let you know tomorrow. I remember I have the one with the horse.

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
I also like watching boran lakorn series too! I remember growing up watching these. Even though i'm in my late 20's now, i still like watching it at times. One of my favs star is Chatree, the guy that plays bunthong in kae na mah. Do you guys recommend any other boran series that starres him (except for 3 radou, and yor praklin or neang sau kraop). I already saw those. Thanks so much!

yak

sarNie Adult
Hi I think I might have those boran series but, let me check it again. I let you know tomorrow. I remember I have the one with the horse.
omg.. thank you... i hope you really have it.. its been 8 years that i've been looking for it..

Ahnie2cute

sarNie Egg
Hey I'm back..Okay I checked to see if I have those two movies and I have Thavabout Bey Rawdov in DVD and for the the other one I'm not sure yet. I have this boran series that look similer to the cover that you have but its call Neang sauk kraope.. Thats why I thought I had that one but, I'll look for it though. If you want the Thavabout Bey Rawdov just tell me okay!

Ahnie2cute

sarNie Egg
omg.. thank you... i hope you really have it.. its been 8 years that i've been looking for it..
Okay yak! The company that dubbed the boran series is by Mayambaoe (Butterfly) I've uploaded some of the boran Lakorn that I have so go check it out..

yak

sarNie Adult
Okay yak! The company that dubbed the boran series is by Mayambaoe (Butterfly) I've uploaded some of the boran Lakorn that I have so go check it out..
Hmm.. I never heard their voices before.. Yes please, that will really help.. I'm a really picky person when it comes it boran.. He he he.. Don't mind me.. :lol: did you loaded videos? Well I did checked your website and theres alot of them lol..

Ahnie2cute

sarNie Egg
Hmm.. I never heard their voices before.. Yes please, that will really help.. I'm a really picky person when it comes it boran.. He he he.. Don't mind me.. :lol: did you loaded videos? Well I did checked your website and theres alot of them lol..
No! I didn't upload any videos because I don't have that much time..I also work and help my mom at the same time. So I'm really busy..Whatever boran series that you like you can just message me on myspace or email me.. Ahnie2cute@yahoo.com
If I have time I'll upload some more boran series.

yak

sarNie Adult
No! I didn't upload any videos because I don't have that much time..I also work and help my mom at the same time. So I'm really busy..Whatever boran series that you like you can just message me on myspace or email me.. Ahnie2cute@yahoo.com
If I have time I'll upload some more boran series.
okay thank you

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Are you guys looking for boran lakorn only in khmer dubbed? if not then I have some boran lakorns that are in regular thai language.

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
In kay saw botomear, does it starred the female lead from old "pka kul meas", and bun thong from old "kae na ma"? If it does, i would like to see it! Ahnie, Do you have it dubbed by nokor thom video? they dubbed a lot of boran series back then. Thanks again!! :)

Ahnie2cute

sarNie Egg
In kay saw botomear, does it starred the female lead from old "pka kul meas", and bun thong from old "kae na ma"? If it does, i would like to see it! Ahnie, Do you have it dubbed by nokor thom video? they dubbed a lot of boran series back then. Thanks again!! :)
My mom has alot of boran series but I haven't found Kay Saw Botomear yet. so if I find it I'll let you know okay! Rite now I uploaded about 2o boran series on my myspace page so go check it out. www.myspace.com/dubbedinkhmer I still have more to upload so when I have time I'll upload the rest.

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
My mom has alot of boran series but I haven't found Kay Saw Botomear yet. so if I find it I'll let you know okay! Rite now I uploaded about 2o boran series on my myspace page so go check it out. www.myspace.com/dubbedinkhmer I still have more to upload so when I have time I'll upload the rest.
Thanks again! i will sure check it out!! Happy new year to you and your family! :)