Bondoung Morodok

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
I'm just wondering... i just sorta finish the movie that i rented and it's dubbed by mayura and it has 18 epi... but the end was so confusing.... its when Aum ran away from Num at the concert and num was calling her and their was a writing in the sky. Oki. and that was the end. I know that cant be the end because in the preview shows Num and Aum huggin in the middle of the street with the same clothes on.... I got so mad. I stil ldont know what happen to Num's adopted father or real father..Did he died or lived? Will they ever know the truth? i dont even know who's Num's father really is. And BUnnawee( dont noe her real name) she's pregenet and what happen to her? DID AUM AND NUM MEET AGAIN?! lol please help me.. if thats the end im going to cry.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
there will be a part 2 to this lakorn its confusing too but my uncle seem to like it I kinda enjoyed it myself Aum and Num look cute together. Lots of answer need to be anwer like Andrew (Louis character) I think he's alive. And yeah the dad that in a coma he's the one that can answer all the questions. I can't wait till part 2

dara00701

sarNie Egg
Sreymao said:
there will be a part 2 to this lakorn its confusing too but my uncle seem to like it I kinda enjoyed it myself Aum and Num look cute together. Lots of answer need to be anwer like Andrew (Louis character) I think he's alive. And yeah the dad that in a coma he's the one that can answer all the questions. I can't wait till part 2
[post="64058"][/post]​

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
well, i'm surprised by all the comments here..i haven't seen the movie yet but when i saw a preview and it seems to be good...

oh well, i know i'm gonna watch it anyway because i love num heheh
nways, i'll see wether i like or not..but it's interesting to know that there will be a part two :)

i watch this movie in Oktober, 2005 and i just get it last week but can someone tell me when the part 2 coming because i like this movie and i want to khnow what will be happen and if num is aum cousin or just lie and who is his real father because i think his father his the guy who lost his brother and his niece in the fire but aum' ma say that he is his nephew where is the thruth.... oh can't wait i have to khnow when the part 2 coming ...please can someone tell me... thx very much by advance.... :wub: