Bollywood News

Step

Mrs James Ma
You cant clap with one hand. His parents dont like her, but its his choice to break up with her. RK no more listens to his parents so its wrong to put all blame on his parents to make Kat look innocent. Lol I have a doubt that you are Kat's PR. Cos they are releasing news making Kat look like a victim from few days when fans started making fun of Katrina :p
Tbh, I think Kat and RK suited each other. Both were not faithful in the relationship. RK had ONS and Kat cheated with Hrithik Roshan. So they deserve each other though :wink: if they get together, Kat is really lucky, she gets to be a part of Kapoor family. Well, becoming a Kapoor is not easy as changing from Turquotta to Kaif LOL

Step

Mrs James Ma
When RK did not listen to his parents from more than 7 years, moved out of their home for a girl, why do you think he will listen to them now lol and Katrina has history of controlling, cheating, lying.
Well, I really think this break up is all publicity stunt. RK knows his films will not be successful until he breaks up with Kat. RK's well wishers, directors, producers, friends, fans and movie critics were telling him to stay away from Kat if he wants a successful career. He was arrogant and ignored them. Now he realised his mistake and I really think they both are fooling fans for their career. Kat is not someone who will let go of an oppurtunity to be a Kapoor cos Salman will not take her in again. He is happy with his GF. Kat's only option is RK. For RK, his career is most important than family, gf. He wants a hit desperately.
If the break up is true, they can still get together cos JJ movie is not done with filming.
I really think Kapoors dont deserve to get Kat in their family. They have a reputation!

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
More like a bad reputation for the Kapoor. I'm glad Deepika found a good guy like Ranveer instead of the Kapoor.
Logically his parents aren't that nice either. His mom cut pic of Katrina and posted on Social Media.. It's like come here!!! You're a Kapoor! Need some respect and leave your kids personal issues alone. Same goes with the dad.. Wishing Deepika on Social a Media just to pissed her off. Peoples been making fun of Katrina's all over the world. I must say, Kapoor is pretty evil!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kapoor's are the most popular and prestigious family in bollywood and they have great reputation. Just cos Rishi & Neetu dont like RK's gf does not make them lose their respect. RK is 4th generation. Kaif or Turquotte is a dust in front of THE KAPOORS. Who wants to have a daughter in law who slept with half of bollywood for movies, dated a father age man to get popular and successful and finally dont say a word when her her BF is cheating, accepts his without self respect just cos she desperately wants to be Mrs Kapoor.

OMG I'm sooo proud of DP for breaking up with a guy like him and now she has someone who treats her like Queen. Ranveer Singh was also a playboy, he did not believe in marriage. Now he is the one dying to marry :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
And Katrina will never break up Ranbir until he does. Remember Ranbir or the Kapoors do not need a certain Katrina. Its Kaif or Turquotte who needs a Khan or Kapoor :p
People would not have hated her if she was decent. Bollywood is not innocent but Katrina broke all indecency. She will always be known as item girl of bollywood or a girl who dated Khan and cheated on him to be Mrs Kapoor and finally remained as Miss Kaif forever, than for her acting or movies. Thats how people still remember her in India.
She should just find an English guy and settle in London forever :wink:

mia07

Introvert
mayag said:
I can't imagine Ranbir settling down with anyone tbh. -.-
He's a smooth-talker who wants to have "fun".
Ranbir is those type of guys who can be a good friend but not boyfriend/hubby material. Hope someone save him soon lol..

mayag

sarNie Adult
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Ranbir is those type of guys who can be a good friend but not boyfriend/hubby material. Hope someone save him soon lol..

Lol yup he seems like a really fun person to be around and I think he knows it himself.

Step

Mrs James Ma
There are rumors that DP and Hrithik will be working together soon. The film is directed Kabir Khan, produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.

“Sajid has been quite keen to work with Deepika. But that hasn’t worked out due to several issues. However, there are chances that Deepika might sign up for his next production with Kabir.”
cr DNA

BH posted this.

Basic physics tells us every action has an equal reaction. Kangna Ranaut known to be a headstrong, free-willed, fearless actor and Bollywood citizen, recently made scathing remarks on her alleged linkup with Hrithik Roshan and his ensuing denial. The ramifications are already evident. According to known sources, Kangna who was being 'seriously considered' for the female lead in Sajid Nadiadwala's next to be directed by Kabir Khan, has now been 'eliminated from the race'.

Says the source, "It is elementary calculation. You badmouth a top hero you get ostracized not just by the hero but all his friends. Kangna had earlier taken on Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt during the shooting of David Dhawan's Rascal. She has also got into the bad books of Shahid Kapoor, though he is doing Rangoon, her only project on the floors, with her now. None of the three Khan superstars are willing to work with her. Now Hrithik Roshan too has apparently told friends that he doesn't want to hear the 'K' name anywhere near him. So where does that leave Kangna?" 

cr BH

Kangna is losing fans and films for her badmouth. She calls herself honest but she is rude. One of Hrithik's friend told zoom that he does not want to link himself up with her cos she has no class and standards :phew: :facepalm:

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG its confirmed that DP and HR will do next movie. Sajid confirmed it now and said the film is in Scripting Stage :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Hrithik's this year resolution was to work with DP aww he got his granted. Fans wanted to see them together from 3 years :woot2: :woot2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Winners list for the Zee Cine Awards 2016. First time an actress won both Jury and Viewer's (popular) choice award for Best actress in same year. Congrats Deepika. The queen of bollywood  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Best film (jury) – Bajirao Mastani
Best director (jury) – Sanjay Leela Bhansali for Bajirao Mastani
Best actor female (jury) – Deepika Padukone for Piku
Best actor male (jury) – Amitabh Bachchan for Piku & Ranveer Singh for Bajirao Mastani
Song of the year (viewers’ choice) – Prem Ratan Dhan Payo
Best film (viewers’ choice) – Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Best actress (viewers’ choice) – Deepika Padukone for Bajirao Mastani
Best actor (viewers’ choice) – Salman Khan for Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Best debutant male – Vicky Kaushal for Masaan
Best debutant female – Bhumi Pednekar for Dum Laga Ke Haisha & Harshali Malhotra for Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Best debutant director – Neeraj Ghaywan for Masaan
Best actor in a comic role – Nawazuddin Siddiqui for Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Best actor in a negative role – Nawazuddin Siddiqui for Badlapur
Best supporting actor female – Shweta Tripathi for Masaan
Best supporting actor male – Sanjay Mishra for Masaan
Best background score – Sanchit Balhara for Bajirao Mastani
Best visual effects – Prasad Sutar for Bajirao Mastani
Best action – Shyam Kaushal for Bajirao Mastani
Best choreography – Ganesh Acharya for Malhari -Bajirao Mastani
Best cinematography – Sudeep Chatterjee for Bajirao Mastani
Best story – Juhi Chaturvedi for Piku
Best dialogue – Juhi Chaturvedi for Piku
Best screenplay – Juhi Chaturvedi for Piku
Outstanding contribution to Indian cinema – Ajay Devgn
Best lyrics – Varun Grover for Moh Moh Ke Dhaagey - Dum Laga Ke Haisha
Best music – Anu Malik for Dum Laga Ke Haisha
Best female playback singer – Shreya Ghoshal for Mohe Rang Do Lal - Bajirao Mastani
Best male playback singer – Mohit Chauhaan for Matargashti - Tamasha and Arijit Singh for Sooraj Dooba- Roy
cr zee

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Diplo to Collaborate With Bollywood Legend Shah Rukh Khan

“Fandom” is an understatement for those who admire Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan, who has starred in just shy of 90 films throughout the course of his career and is considered a deity in his native India. From romantic lead to ruthless villain (and sometimes both), it’s rare to see someone with such a gargantuan following take on the role of fan. Well, King Khan happens to be one of American DJ Diplo’s.   

If you’re not one of the 1 billion viewers of Major Lazer and DJ Snake’s “Lean On” music video, you should know that Diplo is kind of obsessed with India and its vibrant culture.

Link for more http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/dance/6882913/diplo-bollywood-shah-rukh-khan-collaborate

Step

Mrs James Ma
SRK attended his Father In Law Ramesh Chandra Chibber's funeral

Step

Mrs James Ma
UK's Daily Mail mocked for failing to recognise star
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35771109

I think its silly to do that. DP is a superstar in Bollywood but she is not popular in Hollywood. Idk why fans got mad at those newspapers for that and trolled them on twitter lol

Novak Djokovic and DP are family friends. DP's dad was Badminton champion. DP was a national player before she entered modelling. SHe had hosted a dinner party for Djokovic's family last year. I feel sorry for those people who are saying Djokovic and DP were on a date that night.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Emraan Hashmi's mom Maherahh Hashmi passed away today. She was admitted in Hinduja Hospital. Emraan is in Romania shooting for Mahesh Bhatt's Raaz Reboot.He is coming to Mumbai today. I feel sorry for him. Emraan is a good person, a strong man. His son recovered from cancer last year.
His mom was also producer and director Mahesh Bhatt and Mukesh Bhatt's sister-in-law. Many dont know that Emraan is Alia Bhatt's cousin

Step

Mrs James Ma
Hrithik Roshan and Kangna Ranaut's legal case is becoming worst everyday. Kangna trying to prove she had an affair with him and Hrithik trying to prove that Kangna was emailing an imposter and Hrithik was never in a rel with this woman. Kangna's team releasing photoshopped pics to prove the affair and thank god Hrithik's team caught it and first time Suzanne, Hrithik's ex wife supported him. OMG its sooo shameful act and I dont know how to post them here. Leaked email says KR is suffering from Asperger's Syndrome. I hope this lady gets treatment soon and stops chasing married men and then sue them for publicity.