Blue Stars --- Act 2 (is up)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have this poster a long time now...I don't know when Chapter 1 will be up...

:flowers: Thanks to Cecilia for making the poster.

Cast info:

Other cast will be add to the story later on.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is chapter 1 enjoy. and I also add another cast member so you can look at the cast.

====

Act 1: The prince and the werewolf

Once upon a time far far away there live a king and a queen. They have only one son. They name their son Prince Narin Suparat.

Prince Narin and a few of his men were out hunting. They got two small birds and a rabbit. As they were heading back to the castle it was getting late so Prince Narin told his men they going to camp for the night. While some of the men getting camp ready Prince Narin took two of his servant with him as they went to gather woods for the fire.​

While collagen woods Prince Narin look up at the night sky. “Tonight the sky is clear.”

“Yes, you can see the star winking bright and the moon is bright too,” one of the servant said.

“Yes, also it’s a full moon to night too.” Prince Narin said.

“Should we ahead back to camp.” The other servant said.

“Yes, I think this will be good enough,” Prince Narin looks at the woods that they collagens.

So Prince Narin and his two servants went back to camp with the woods. As they ahead back Prince Narin got the feeling something is watching them. The he saw something move behind the bushes a few yards from them. He told his two servants to stop.​

“Something wrong your highness?” The first servant asked turning to look at Prince Narin.

“Something is behind those bushes.”

His two servants turn to look where he was pointing too.​

“Do you think it’s an animal?” The second servant asked.

“I don’t know. We are about to find out.” Prince Narin said.

The groan behind the bushes got loud and Princes Narin two servant got scare. Suddenly the thing behind the bushes jumps out in froth of them.​

“Wer…werewolf?!” The two servants scream dropping there woods and ran off leaving their prince behind.

Now it was only Princes Narin and the werewolf alone. As he started at the werewolf coming close to him he can see that the werewolf got injure on its right shoulder.​

“I won’t hurt you…I’m going to take that arrow out,” Prince Narin said walking slowly toward the werewolf.

The werewolf growl as Prince Narin came close but Prince wasn’t scare. He took his hand out to let it sniff him so he can get close to remove the arrow. The werewolf became less incensed as Prince Narin came beside it.​

“This may hurt.” Prince Narin looks at the werewolf before he pulls out the arrow.

The werewolf howl as the arrow was pulls out. At the same time at a different part of the woods there were a few servants out with candle lights where out looking for their princess.​

“Did you hear that?” One of the servants said as he stops walking.

“Hear what?” Poom (head servant) said.

“The howling.”

“No.”

“There it’s again. Do you think…”

Before the servant could finish what he was going to said, one of the other servant shouted they found the princess. Everyone rush over to the spot.​

“Princess,” Poom rushing to pick her up and hold her in his arm.

“Look, she wound.” A servant said pointing to their princess right shoulder.

Poom looks at the princess right shoulder and saw blood. He picks her up in his arm and carries her to his horse and told everyone to get back to the castle.​

“I won’t let you die princess,” Poom said as he looks down at the princess.

Prince Narin got back to his camp. His men were glad to see their prince were safe. They thought the werewolf have gotten their prince. Prince Narin told his men his all right nothing happened to him. Prince Narin went to sit by the fire as he started at the fire all he could think of was the werewolf big brown eyes stared at him.​

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for reading my FF story.

Oh I forgot to tell ya this story is set like "Luerd Kattiya". I love the outfit so in the story the cast will dress like that time period....

Also each act will be short because if Ikeep it long I will get write block...hehe....Here is Act 2 enjoin.

====

Act 2: The Announcements

Princess Naïve walks into her sister room. “How is she?”

“She is doing better.” The maid said.

Princess Naïve looks at her sister sleeping. She thought she was doing the right thing letting her sister go.​

--- Flack back ---

“Ida,” Princess Naïve said in a shaking voice.

“Don’t open the door,” her maid said.

“I have to help my sister. Look she’s in a lot of pain.”

“Princess Naïve, you can’t unlock the door. Don’t you know it’s a full moon tonight?”

“But…”

The maid put her hand on Princess Naïve hand and shook her head. Princess Naïve was sad looking at her sister becoming something. Looking at her sister she didn’t want to let her sister stay in the dungeon so Princess Naïve shoves her maid and ran to open the door.​

“Princess!” The maid shouted.

As soon as Princess Naïve open the door her sister ran out pushing her as she fall and hit something on her right shoulder.​

“Princess Naïve” the maid cries out as she ran to her princess.

--- End Flask Back ---

Princess Naïve touches her shoulder and it still hurt but not that much. Her maid came into the room and saw Princess Naïve looking at her shoulder.​

“Is your shoulder still hurt?”

Princess Naïve turns to look at her maid. “Sai.”

“Princess, if your shoulder still hurt I can go get some medicines for you,” Sai said.

“No Sai. It doesn’t hurt that much now.”

“Okay.” Sai look at Princess Ida sleeping. “I wonder how Princess Ida got injure on her right shoulder.”

Princess Naïve also wonder the same thing too as she walk over to the night stand table beside Princess Ida bed and pick up the handkerchief to look at it.​

---

--- Suparat Castle ---

“What? I’m going to get marry,” Prince Narin look at his father.

“I know you want to marry for love but time is running out. Your mother and I have given you many chances now we are doing it our way.”

“But why do I have to get marry so soon?”

“Because…if you don’t get married by the end of the next full moon you will lose your chance of becoming king. Your cousin will take your title,” his father said.

Prince Narin couldn’t believe what he just hears. If he doesn’t get marry he won’t be king.

“Who the lucky princess I’m going to get married to?” Prince Narin asked.

“This weekend we will be going to see King and Queen Thananachaiyakarn daughter,” his mother said.

After talking to his parents, Prince Narin went to his bedchamber to think what he should do.​

---

At night, Poom walk into Princess Ida room carrying a tray of food.​

“Princess Ida, I brought you dinner,” Poom walk over to Princess Ida who was still in bed.

“Thank you Poom. You didn’t have to bring it. I could have gone to join my family for dinner.” Princess Ida smile.

“You still haven’t recover get. How is your shoulder?” Poom ask as he helps Princess Ida into a sitting position.

“It doesn’t hurt that much. How long was I’m asleep?” Princess Ida looks at Poom.

Poom stop setting the food and look at Princess Ida, “2 days now.”

“2 days?”

“Yes, everyone was so worried about you. You lost lots of blood when we found you.”

Princess Ida became sad as she turn to look at the mark on her wrist. Poom glace at Princess Ida and saw how pitiful his princess was. He wishes he was her truth love so he can save her.​

“Don’t worry princess. He will come save you.”

Princess Ida looks up at Poom, “You think he will come?”

“Yes, I know it. Your truth love will come,” Poom smile.