Blissful Vengeance-Ann/Dennis : Chpt6 Update!

shachibasha

psychotic
Chapter 6

After Ann ended the call with Dennis she immediately dialed Vicky’s number. Being the High-so Princess that Ann is she doesn’t have many friends that she can rely on or that she can trust.

The other girls that trudge around town with Ann are just other Hi-so princesses that I press and other people think that they have to stick together and hang out with each other like their best friend unlike Vicky who is just Ann’s family Lawyers daughter whom she grew up with since little.

Ann’s car stopped in front of her house and immediately ran up to her room while her phone was hanging on her ear.

Meanwhile Vicky just got out of a patience room and was heading to her office and heard her phone she picked it up quickly without looking at who caller I.D.

“Hello Dr. Sunisa Jet speaking how ma…?” Vicky was cut off before even finishing. “Hey you! Come to my house immediately I need your help in choosing what clothes to wear tonight!” Ann screamed into the phone.

“I’m sorry who’s this?” Vicky said as she was rubbing her ear from the loud noise. “Who else if not me your Bestie?” Ann said. “Oh! Ann I’m sorry! I didn’t see your number.

What were you saying earlier?” “I was saying for you to get your butt to my parent’s house and help me figure out what dress I would use on my date with Dennis my fiancé remember the one I told you about last night and also the same guy I danced with?” After hearing that Dennis was Ann fiancée Vicky fell quiet and envious of Ann.

Here she was the president of Dennis O’Neil’s fan club and knew everything about him and all she can ever get is to be with him in her dreams but her friend who never even knew his name is going on a date with him.

“Hello Vicky you still there?” “This was her chance to meet Dennis again.” Vicky thought. “Huh? Ahh yeah I head over there now.” Vicky answered Ann and hung the phone up.

Back at Ann’s home Ann has been trying on every dress that she think would look good on her for her dinner date with Dennis when Vicky walked in. Ann ran to her and gave her a hug and pulled her arm closer to her pink bed to see what dresses she laid out.

Ann looked at Vicky with a face that was searching for some kind of hope. “Please help me choose which one of these looks better.”

Vicky pondered a bit then finally chose a sexy black cocktail dress that ended just right above her knee to show of her slender legs and handed her a cascading diamond necklace from Ann’s Vanity table.

After Ann finished dressing up she maid Vicky do her hair up in to a bun with loose some loose curls hanging down. Vicky let Ann do her make-up while she went downstairs to get something to drink.

Ann finished with her makeup and headed downstairs to the living room to ask Vicky’s opinion. “So how do you think I look?” “You look amazing Ann.” “Are you sure? Because I really want to impress Dennis” “I’m pretty sure Ann.”

Dennis walked into the house and noticed Ann standing facing her back to the him. Dennis noticed that Ann had an amazing body and that dress didn’t hide that at all it showed every curve in Ann’s body. He looked at her from head to toe then back up to her ass.

“Wow her ass is just amazing I can see that she’s wearing a thong or maybe nothing at all…kinky” Dennis gave a sly smile as he talked to himself while still staring at Ann butt.

Suddenly the hairs along Ann’s neck tingled. She turned around to see Dennis watching her. Boldly. She stared back.

His lips lifted into a rueful smile. His gaze lowered and she felt it against her breast as surely as if he touched her with his hands.

For a moment, Ann lost her breath. Her nipples tightened and she could swear that he knew the effect he was having upon her.

Then the moment was broken when Ann’s father called Dennis. Ann shook her head and placed her hand over her chest trying to regain her breath.

She was shocked and confused she never had this feeling before it felt weird yet she wanted more. Dennis and her father approached both Vicky and her.

They Introduced Dennis to Vicky and talked some more while they were talking Ann didn’t listen to a word any of them were saying all she could think of was staring at Dennis and how handsome he looked tonight.

He was wearing a black dress shirt with black trousers. He must really love the color black because even his Lamborghini Diablo was black.

Ann studied Dennis and noticed that his shirt must be either one size smaller or hi chest is just big to be bulging out like that. “Uhmm! I think we should be going now we have to get to the restaurant before they hand our reservation to another couple.” Dennis said as he interrupted Ann’s thoughts.

“Yes you kids better get going now!” Mr. Thongprasom said then Dennis took his hand out and Ann accepted it.

They entered the car and speed of. During the ride to the car Ann mind must have been somewhere or something because when Dennis asked her question all she did was nod her head and smiled.

Even she didn’t know why she was acting like that she was usually the one that speaks and ask questions.

They arrived at the restaurant the waiter showed them their tables. While they were ordering a bunch of people were staring at the couple.

They talked for a while about what they liked and what they didn’t like then Ann excused herself to go and freshen up.

While in the stall she heard a bunch of teenage girls talking about something.

“Man have sticks!” One girl spoke. “What do you mean sticks?” another girls spoke. “Well men are built differently than us.”

The first girl said “Well duh I knew that we’re not that stupid!” the third girl chimed in. “Then why are you asking me these questions?” The first girl said. “A man’s stick is here.”

With a semi comical gesture. Ann opened the stall to peak and see where a man stick was located at. The first girl pointed to where the “stick” was located at and the three giggled with forbidden knowledge.

“I can’t imagine a man having a stick in his briefs wouldn’t that be noticeable or uncomfortable?” the second girls spoke.

“Well it’s not a stick all the time. It grows!” The first girl spoke again. “Grows!” both girls spoke at the same time Ann to was getting more curious as they spoke. “Then what is it most of the time?” the third girl said.

“A pillow” The first girls said nonchalantly. Both the girls looked at each other and laughed. The first girl placed her hand on her hips “If you are not going to take this seriously then I won’t tell you anything anymore.”

“We can’t help it the image is just too odd. You’re telling me that man have sticks that are really pillow in their briefs? How do they sit?” the second girl spoke.

“It’s not a pillow when it’s important.” The first girl said again. “Important?” the second girl said again. “Yes a mans pillow turns into a stick when he touches a woman.” “Oh!” Both he second and third lady said.

Have you seen that guy that was sitting near the window of the restaurant with Hi-so Ann Thongprasom?” The third girl said changing the subject.

“I wonder how he would look like with his clothes off.” “I wonder who his stick looks like.” The 3 girls just laughed and walked out. After they walked out Ann got out of her stall and wondered too how Dennis would like with his clothes off.

She washed her hands and walked back to her table. While walking to her table she saw the three girls and then remembered what they said about man having sticks then she saw Dennis and with her eyes she was stripping him as she walked to the table. “Oh sorry for taking to long I had to wait in line.”

Ann said as she took her seat and the waiter came with their food. “Oh it’s no problem. I can wait for a gorgeous lady like you any day.” Dennis said as he picked up his glass of wine and took a sip. They continued to finish their meal and then left to a bar near by to continue the night.

to be continued lol.....​
------------------------------------

sorry for the really long wait lol
i had alot of time while i was absent from school to
update this lol.

hope you like it

shachibasha

psychotic
I went to the beach on friday to film my class movie then i accidently jumped on a broken glass that cut my feet about an inch wide and also 1/4 of an inch away from my vein. lol. so yup lol enjoy the update

fun

Expired Sarnie
You finally updated! I will read later. Oh hope your wound heals soon! That must have hurt, if it was me, I would have fainted. Me and blood are not friends. I get :wacko: every time I see blood. I am such a sissy, huh? :loool:

shachibasha

psychotic
i think when i got cut i was laughing about it..lol...my friend brought me to the ocean to wash off the sand in the wound and the whole time i was looking out to see if there were shark fin near by..like how you see in then movies...lol... "] please comment/ give feedback i like reading your suggestions comments and what not lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh my..i fell asleep when i was waiting..i feel so dumb ahahah...well i finally got to read :D so vicky is the president of the dennis' club lol that's cute....those three girls in the bathroom with ann were hilarious, especially the first one, the stick and pillow LMAO....i wonder what dennis will have in store for ann next...

I went to the beach on friday to film my class movie then i accidently jumped on a broken glass that cut my feet about an inch wide and also 1/4 of an inch away from my vein. lol. so yup lol enjoy the update
awwww lucky that you're okay :) it would have been so sweet if dennis was there and rushed to help you :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG... Vicky's the president of the dennis o'neil fan club. :loool: I just had to laugh at that! Goodness Can I be apart of the fan club! I can be his biggest fan! :D

I can't wait til Dennis twist Ann's mind... muahaha. update soon okay Shar :D