Blissful Vengeance-Ann/Dennis : Chpt6 Update!

shachibasha

psychotic
Chapter 5

After Dennis left her standing at the dance floor Ann stood there dumb fondly. She didn’t know what exactly happened but she felt really happy and weird about it. Ann walked back up to her friends and told them that she would call it a night because she felt exhausted.

Ann drove herself home and walked up to her bedroom which was on the far right of the corridor. She walked in to her room and sat down on the edge of the bed after thinking about her “fiancé” that she met at the club she didn’t know why he had that type of effect on her.

Ann never felt this way before she was always the one that led her victims then left them so that they would want more but not this time. This time it was her that wanted more.

“So you’re Dennis Joseph O’Neil huh...I think I’m going to like this guy pretty fast!” with that Ann went to bed and smiled to herself as she thought about the guy she met earlier.

The next day!

Dennis woke up to the smell of coffee and found himself at Chai home! Dennis got up form the bed and went down stairs to where the smell was coming from! “So what are you planning to do today Dennis?” Chai spoke as Dennis got into the kitchen.

He poured two cups of coffee and handed one to Dennis. “I’m not sure yet but I think I would go and visit my parents!” Dennis blew the coffee and took a sip.

“ Here’s the to my car and a spare key for my house I have to go in for work today and check up on Stefan so you just take my car.” Chai said as he handed Dennis a set of spare keys.

“I’ll go to the hospital after visiting my parents.” Dennis said and took another sip of his black coffee, Chai stood up and grabbed his suitcase and left to work! Dennis went up to the guest room where he was residing and cleaned himself up and left Chai home afterwards.

Dennis parked in front of the gate that was black and had gold leaf touches on it. Dennis stepped out of the car and observed his home which he hasn’t seen for many years, “Hmm...It still looks the same nothing changed at all!” Denis thought to himself.

His house was white and had a large garden with vibrant colored floral that his mother plant.

“Can I help you sir?” an old man said to Dennis with a confuse look on his face. “I’m here to see Mr. and Mrs. O’Neil are they here, Lung Cham?” Dennis said to the Guard. “Yes Mr. and Mrs. O’Neil are home may I ask who you are?” Lung Cham said not sure who this guy was and how he knew his name.

“My name is Dennis Joseph O’Neil the only son to Mr. and Mrs. O’Neil.” Dennis smiled to Lung Cham who had shock look on his face and was about to tear up. “Khun Dennis! Is that really you? You look very different from before.” Lung Cham went to Dennis and gave him a big hug. “Your parents would be very happy to know you are here Khun Dennis.”

“You don’t need to call me Khun nah Lung just call me Dennis…we’re family remember!” Dennis said as Lung Cham released Dennis from the hug. Lung Cham opened the huge gate and Dennis drove Chai’s car and parked it behind someone’s car.

Dennis got out of the car and walked up through the front door and heard his parents chattering in the living room with some guest so headed to the living room! His parent were talking to an older couple and a young lady that had her back turned to the hall way so Dennis couldn’t see her!

Dennis felt someone bump into him and he turned around sending the cups crashing to the floor, “I’m so sorry.” the younger servants said trying not to pick her head up!” Dennis looked at the mess he caused and told the girl his sorry and helped pick up the broken china. “Dennis is that you?”

Dennis mother said as she stood up to go look at the guy! “Surprise!” Dennis said as his mother threw her arms around his neck welcoming him back. “Why didn’t you tell me that you were going to come?”

Mrs. O’Neil said as she was leading Dennis to sit down. “Welcome back son!” Mr. O’Neil said as he stood up and gives his son a light hug. “Dennis I would like you to meet Mr. and Mrs.Thongprasom and their daughter Ann Thongprasom.” Mr. O’Neil introducing the couple and their daughter to Dennis.

Ann saw Dennis and smiled to him. Dennis was shocked to see Ann at his home he didn’t expect to see Ann at all but he smiled back to Ann and put his hands out to shake Mr.Thongprasoms hands.

“Nice to meet you Mr.Thongprasom and your family too. You have a really beautiful daughter.” Dennis said as he shook their hands and sat down. Dennis dad was explaining to Dennis what the relationship between the two families.

Dennis thought that Ann dressed really different from when she was at the club and when she was in front of his parents. Dennis father explained to him that Ann’s family are very important people and that the grown ups have decided for the Dennis and Ann to marry each other.

Dennis’s parents expected their son to go ballistic but instead he was quite happy about it. After Ann found out that she would wed Dennis she didn’t have any problems with the arrange marriage.

Dennis agreed easily because he thought that his plan will work easier if Ann was his! He already knew that he struck something in Ann that made her attracted to him. After they discussed about the wedding Dennis asked Ann’s father if he could take Ann out for a date.

“You don’t have to ask my permission to ask Ann out on a date she is your fiancée why don’t you try and ask her.” Mr.Thongprasom said while smiling to future son-in-law.

Dennis turned to Ann and asked her if she would like to go and have dinner with him. Ann agreed and smiled the whole time even after she left. While going back home with her parents Ann kept humming and smiling at the same time. [beep beep] some one had sent her message..

Ann picked up her phone and looked at the number… she didn’t recognize the number but she read the text anyway.…

Hello Ann this is Dennis nice to meet you again after last night I had Fun…I would like to pick you up for dinner to night if it is possible.

Ann was surprised how Dennis knew her number but she felt really happy and replied to Dennis text.

I would love to have dinner with you tonight and I to am really glad that I met you again. :]

With that she read the text again then happy with what she wrote she pressed send and held her phone to her chest. “Thank you Mom and dad for finding Dennis I think him really the guy for me.” Ann said as she placed her head on her mom’s shoulders.

Back at Dennis home Dennis received the message and just smirked at his phone. He now has Ann where he wants her to complete his task easily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hehe i stole the test part thing from iluvnumandoil cuz that was my favortite part!
Sorry for taking really long in updating this story!
But here you go I hope you like it …comment please!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
thanx for the update really liked and Ann is falling into her own games....i thought she was smarter than that, she soooo deserve what's coming for her (cute text mess.) please continue soon =-)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you soo much for the update....lol i didn't get on the computer until late...so much food from thanksgiving....so ann kind of likes dennis heehee...the text message is cute...can't wait for the dinner....so dennis is going to be nice to her until they get married....hmmm i hope it's a happy ending...

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
hmmmmm................i wonder if he's gonna use her first then abuse (leave her) her later????????

shachibasha

psychotic
i dont know he might or maybe he might fall in love with her first before his plan is even complete?... you never know whats up in Dennis head aiy?...hehe...will try and update soon

fun

Expired Sarnie
im thinking if i should make this story have a happy ending or a sad one?
Whatever fits the story, but there is so many happy ones that I read, a sad ending would be something new. I cried my eyes out on Lome's fiction of Aum/Aff

Here are some treats for you guys hope you like it!

enjoy!
I like! I like very much!!! Ahahaha... thanks for the special treat. I appreciate it... made my day! By the way I forgot you had this fiction. I think I have to start from the beginning over. I read so much of everyone's else that it is hard to keep track of which is which and what is what.