Blissful Vengeance-Ann/Dennis : Chpt6 Update!

shachibasha

psychotic
Chapter 4-They Finally Meet!

Dennis and Chai pulled up at “Ecstasy” in Chai’s Black Chrysler300. The club was pouring with paparazzi snapping photos and girls screaming trying to get in. Dennis stepped out of the car and all the girls waiting in line stopped and turned to look at this handsome creature.

Most of their jaws drops others were blushing. Chai got down from the car as well and handed him the keys to his car to the valet.

Dennis and Chai walked into the club as paparazzi started snapping photos of the new guy. Dennis wanted to go to the hottest club to scout out Ann he knew that girls like Ann would always want to be the center of attention.

They walked up to an empty table that was near to the dance floor. “Would you like anything to drink?” Chai said as he got up from his seat to go and get drinks. “I have whatever you’re having” Dennis turned to Chai then back to the Packed dance floor.

Dennis was looking around when a face in the VIP section looked very familiar to him. It was the girl in the magazine that he spotted at the convenient store in Seoul’s Airport.

“What are you looking at?” Chai said out of no where startling Dennis. “Oh, no nothing just looking around…oh by the way do you know that girl up there in the VIP room?” Dennis turned to Chai and placed his elbow on the table. “Which one are you talking about?” Chai said.

“The one with the loose curls and red top” Dennis said as he pointed to the girl wearing the red top.” Chai looked closer at the VIP section and saw Ann. “That girl up there is Ann Thongprasom, Stefan ex-girlfriend.” Chai said and turned back to Dennis.

“I finally meet you Ann Thongprasom…more than person can play in your little fun and games
.” Dennis thought to himself and smirked. “Is there anything wrong Dennis?” Chai asked. “OH...I just need to use the men’s rooms.”
Dennis said as he snapped out of his plan to take on Ann. Dennis stood up from the table and headed to the men’s room.

Whiles Dennis walked out of the men’s room he bumped into a female. “Oh I’m sorry I wasn’t looking at were I was going.” The lady said as she got up and straightens her skirt. “I’m sorry too I didn’t see you coming my name is…” “Dennis Joseph O’Neil…My name is Vicky Sunisa Jet” The lady said cutting him off. Dennis was surprised he didn’t know that people in Thailand knew about him.

“Nice to meet you Vicky…how do you know my name?” Dennis said while sticking his hands out to shake Vicky’s hands. Vicky was a bit embarrassed to say that she was obsessed with him but instead “Uhmmm…well I just heard some stuff about you through some business magazine.

“Vicky fibbed as she didn’t want to tell the truth that she had a major thing for Dennis. “Ohh…that’s nice…Uhmm I better get going nice to meet you again Vicky.” Dennis gave Vicky a smile and with that he turned his heel and walked back to the table were Chai’s at.

Vicky walked back to Ann and the other girls with a huge grin on her face she was still daydreaming about Dennis. Vicky sat down and continues to daydream. Ann and the rest of the girls turned to Vicky and wondered what she was smiling about.

“Vicky!?” Kwan said. Still Vicky didn’t respond “VICKY!” Kwan said again this time Vicky snapped out of her day dream. “Huh? What?” Vicky said as she picked up her drink and took a sip “what are you smiling about?” Ann asked.

“Ohh nothing I just felt like smiling that’s all” Vicky reassured. “Ohh Ann I just saw your fiancé Dennis when I went to the bathroom.” Vicky said. “Ohh where is he right now? I fell like some fun will happen tonight!” Ann Smirked and got up to see where her fiancés at. “Vicky pointed to where Dennis and Chai are sitting at.

” Not bad…his actually good looking” Ann said as she saw Dennis. “Any one wants to dance?” Ann asked one of the girls then pulled Kob to go dance near Dennis table.

Ann started to dance in front of Dennis’s table trying to catch is attention, as soon as she start swaying her hips Dennis couldn’t stop staring at this perfect beauty dancing provocative in front of him. Ann keep her eyes locked on Dennis the whole time she was dancing with Kob trying to seduce him with her eyes and her swaying hips.

“I think I’m going to dance with Ann!” Dennis said as e leaned in to Chai. Dennis stood up from his seat and raised an eye brow and smirked at Chai.

Chai just shook his head and continue to drink his beer. Dennis walked down and stood behind Ann and observed her dancing. Ann knew that Dennis was behind her so she mad her hips move much sexier.

“Can I cut in?” Dennis asked as Ann turned around. Ann looked at his chest and notices that his chest was rock hard. Dennis saw that Ann was starring at his chest and just smiled. They began to dance together to the music coming from the DJ speakers. Ann tuned her self around and the two were grinding each other.

Dennis placed his arms around Ann tiny waist and blew softly into Ann ears sending chills down her spine and making her shiver. Dennis felt her response to this and continued. He placed tiny kissed on the color of her neck. Ann was on the verge of breaking.

No man has ever made her fell this way. She swayed her hips to the Rhythm of the music along with Dennis’s hips. She turned her self around and Dennis swooped in for a kiss pressing her lips against hers. Ann was shocked but didn’t fight it, she responded by kissing him back. Dennis ran his Hand on the spine of her back while still dancing to the music.

Dennis pulled Ann closer till there was no more space between them He could start to feel the heat from her pants towards his member. This made Dennis hot. He stroked her hair while he continues to tongue wrestle with Ann. The music ended and Dennis broke the kiss leaving Ann wanting more. “It was nice meeting you Ann I hope we meet again.” With that Dennis turned and walked away leaving Ann by herself on the dance floor.

Ann never felt this way she was always the one that leaves them standing there not the other way around. This made Ann want Dennis more than anything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohh PS...this is the first time im writing this types of scenes so bear with me kk :]
enjoy I will be Posting more treats soon! so stay tuned!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
thnx for the update, ann has no shame, stephan just died and obviously she didnt care that she was the caused of his death and here she is being a major flirt dennis, needs to teach her a thing or two

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
this is really good. I love Dennis!!! He is HOT! I'm so sticking to reading this one!

shachibasha

psychotic
authors note:

right now im having a minor bit of writers block...mainly because this is my last year in high school so i have to really pay attention and get a ton of things done so that id graduate...but as soon as i am free i would update for you gals!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i hope you haven't forgotten about this one and i know that school is stressful... ^^ well i know you love mario...as do i...so i made you this...i hope you like it =)

oh just wait...got to fix something

okay fixed it :D

shachibasha

psychotic
omg i love it!

no i havent forgot about this... im still kind of stuck on where it should go next hehe sorry but im reading stuff to get some ideas so i might update soon but ill pm you to tell if i do update this...

shachibasha

psychotic
yay im back from my writers block and hectic school schedule since finals is done and i only have two classes a day i can continue with this fic! i will post chapter 5 and some treats for you gals tomorrow night na kah...thank you for reading this fic!