Blissful Vengeance-Ann/Dennis : Chpt6 Update!

shachibasha

psychotic
thanx for the update, i find it weird that he is so concern about stephan to fly out quickly but when he get here he wants to go clubbing? but anyway ann really deserves what coming for her
i have something in mind about why dennis chose to go to a club :]

Ooo thnx for update. He meet Vicky first hehe o well Anne gonna steal him away anyways. One more thing that picture of Dennis is freaken hot
I tried to search for pictures of him that could make your eyes sear from his hotnesss...hehe :D

ooohh.. interesting! I can't wait until they meet... ^_^ i wonder what ann will do when she meets Dennis... shoot if i were her I'd jump on him. :lol:
If we were her we would probably do something more that jump on him hehe!

i love all the pictures :drool: gasp is dennis going to use vicky in his revenge too??? you know when i'm reading this, i think back to lhong ngao gun with kob/stefan...lol
dennise isnt going to use vicky in his revenge.......i try not to steer to LNG....for somereason i always put denniss name to stefan then erase it again cuz its wrong. I think the last few papragraph i used Stefans name alot so it kinda got stuck.!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohh i apologize if there are any mistakes or some parts dont make sense.. I havent read my fiction yet so yup i just wrote it at the top of my head so bare with me...thank you

shachibasha

psychotic
ill be posting chapter 4 after i get back from japan na kah!

here is my treat for all of you... :]

ann looks pretty in blonde hair dosent she?!

fun

Expired Sarnie
ill be posting chapter 4 after i get back from japan na kah!
Wow you're in Japan!!! Awesome I hope you take some pictures and show us. By the way, I will be writing my fiction until you update yours so I am waiting for your next update!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i love the visual aide. :D

Hmmm.... I'm just glad Stefen has support from his two best friends. So it looks like Ann will fall head over heels for Dennis.. and Dennis will get sweet revenge for his friend. Getting interesting.

fallen

sarNie Hatchling

Lets go scare anne with a gun, that way she can't go around playing games with other guys beside dennis. HahaahahA!!! Only joking.

I can't wait to see wat happens!!! Plz update soon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
heres was something I cooked up just now...hehe..

Enjoy!
:eek: or :rolleyes: or :drool: or :drool: or :lmao:

I have no idea what I am feeling but wow! If only Dennis pants were down. Ahahahahahahaha!!! :loool:

Oh this is just so great I am forgetting about all my stress. Shar you make this world go round. I am hoping for a dirty and naughty update soon!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh wowers.... that picture of anne & dennis... wild!!! I loveeee that picture of Dennis!! so damn kinky!!! :drool: makes me wonder.... :loool:

I did a manipulation of Anne using Megan fox's body. :lol:

shachibasha

psychotic

I have no idea what I am feeling but wow! If only Dennis pants were down. Ahahahahahahaha!!! :loool:

Oh this is just so great I am forgetting about all my stress. Shar you make this world go round. I am hoping for a dirty and naughty update soon!
if i could find a picture of dennis's pants down i would probably do that to...it was just hard finding a body for ann that had there hand sticking out..hehe...

oh wowers.... that picture of anne & dennis... wild!!! I loveeee that picture of Dennis!! so damn kinky!!! :drool: makes me wonder.... :loool:

I did a manipulation of Anne using Megan fox's body. :lol:

your really good! good work noy!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

if only dennis' pants were down then it will be BETTER!!! :drool: we'll get to see his... :clap: :clap: