Blissful Vengeance-Ann/Dennis : Chpt6 Update!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Oooo i love the characters Anne,Dennis Oh,Kwan, Kob, Vicky this storyline very good but Anne jus so evil i hope she get a taste of her own medicine keep it up very great storyline

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. ann is so bad in this story.. pity stefan.. sigh

update more please...

shachibasha

psychotic
Chapter 3- Part A

Stefan’s car was speeding as it was weaving in and out of the lanes. Stefan stepped on the gas pedal as far as it could go in.� Why Ann why?� Stefan said as tears start to fill his eyes he quickly wiped it away. “How can you do this to me Ann I really loved you I actually gave you my heart and this is how I get your response.� Stefan said out loud to himself tears start to trickle down his checks but this time he didn’t wipe the tears away instead he just let it stain his checks.

Stefan could barely see the road vividly his eyes were blurry he couldn’t see what was coming “HONK, HONK!� the bright light from the opposite direction was coming fast towards Stefan. “HONK, HONK!� Stefan snapped out of his somber and quickly he noticed that he wasn’t on the right lane. Stefan jerked his wheels and the car slid of the road and “BAM!!�

Stefan red convertible Lotus Elise collided with a tree……..Smoke and steam started to erupt from the tiny cars engine. The front of Stefan’s car was totally damaged. Stefan head was resting on the steering wheel of his car a huge amount of blood seeped out of his head and is running down his forehead, a drop of tear leaked out of the corner of Stefan eyes, he was unconscious.

From a distance you can start to hear the ambulance siren coming closer to the scene the dim lights lit the way to Stefan lifeless body. Within a few minutes the emergency people came and rushed to Stefan. They preyed him out of his tiny disheveled car and placed him on a gurney. Stefan was rushed to the emergency room.

An hour later Stefan’s Parents came to the ER to see how Stefan was doing. Mrs. Weeraboonchai was crying about her son state. “You stupid child! Just for a singe slut you try and kill your self.� Mrs. Weeraboonchai said to herself. “He’ll be okay my dear don’t worry the doctors are there to help him now.� Mr. Weeraboonchai Said to his wife while rubbing her arm trying to comfort her. Stefan’s father tried to keep in his tears to be strong for his wife and son he stood up and started to pace the hall way back and forth.

An hour later one of the doctors came out with a bloody hand and gown. Mrs. Weeraboonchai jumped out of her seat and both Mr. and Mrs. Weeraboonchai rushed to the doctor. “How is my son doing doctor?� Mr. Weeraboonchai said. “I have both good news and bad news about your son.� The doctor said with a straight face trying to inform the family about there sons condition. Mrs. Weeraboonchai held on to her husband’s sleeve tighter fearing what the bad news was. Mr. Weeraboonchai held on to his wife hands as the doctor was about to inform them about their sons conditions.

�The good news is that your son is alive and everything is complete with no missing limbs.� “And what is the bad news doctor?� Mr. Weeraboonchai cutting the doctors lines in mid sentence while looking up from his distraught wife.� Well…� the doctor paused trying to figure out how to tell the sad couple the bad news.� When Stefan’s car hit that tree his head hit smacked really hard on the steering wheel causing his head to bleed internally, we manages to stop the bleeding in time, the only thing that I am worried about is if he wakes up there might be a great chance that he become mentally challenge or even become a vegetable.� The doctor said nonchalantly. Mrs. Weeraboonchai gulped down some saliva and asked “What do you mean “if he wakes up�?� She looked at the doctors with eyes red and puffy. “ Well…your son blood test showed that his blood alcohol was to the roof and also his head had a concussion so his brain is pretty bruised up…right now your son is in a coma.� The doctor said plainly.

Mrs. Weeraboonchai was crying hysterically in her husbands arms.� Is there anything you can do to wake my son up? Money is not a problem.� Mr. Weeraboonchai spoke while holding back his own tears and comforting his wife. “I’m sorry we have done everything that we could do, the only thing we can do is wait for Stefan to wake up by himself.� The doctor said with the utmost sympathy.

� Thank you anyways for helping� Mr. Weeraboonchai said to doctor as he was about to leave. “It’s nothing I am just doing my job and besides Stefan is my friend too.� Chai said to Both Mr. and Mrs. Weeraboonchai. “If there anything I be sure to let you both know right away� Chai continued.� Thank you Chai I glad Stefan has friends like you to help him in his time of need.� Chai wai and then turned his heel to continue working.

Ehh sorry its so short...school has been a b*t*h so couldnt really update much i post part b tomorrow.
this part is just about stefan and his dilema. Ann and stefan will be soon. OHh and if there are any mistake i apologize because im really bad in english.

thank you again for taking your time in reading my fan fic i really appreciate it feedbacks are always welcome too. :]
^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noy Stefan is going to die anyways after meeting up with Ann. Hahaha just my thoughts though. I want some DENNIS!!! :drool:

shachibasha

psychotic

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
poor stefen.. I wonder if what Ann did to him will come back and bite her in the butt?? Maybe Dennis will teach her a lesson or two.

shachibasha

psychotic
Chapter 3 part B

Chapter 3 Part B

*The next day in a luxurious hotel room*

The man walked out of the bedroom with water dripping from his hair, He was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist to cover his private area from exposing itself. His towel barely covered his tattoo under his belly button. The man walked passed by this kitchen table when he spotted something on the newspaper, he picked it up and read the headline.
“Thai Hi-So men got into an accident last night while driving drunk�
The newspaper headline stated, under the headline it showed a tiny red convertible lotus smashed up against a tree the car was wrecked beyond recognizable. In the bottom left hand corner there it showed a small picture of Stefan.
The man took the newspaper and then went to take a seat on one of the chairs.
The article stated that Stefan was drunk while driving; he was on the wrong side of the lane when he realized an on coming truck. His car jerked and skid of road hitting a tree. The article also stated that Stefan head had a major concussion and is currently in a coma.

***�We can pop bottles all night .And baby you can have whatever you like I said, You can have whatever you like Yeahh� Whatever you like by T.I. *** the mans cell phone started to sing.

The man placed the newspaper down and reached for the phone. He looked at the screen to see who was calling. It was a long distance call from Thailand. “Hello! How is Stefan doing Chai?� the man’s voice was deep but yet very sexy and masculine. “I see you read the news already then huh?!� Chai said while walking out of his office.� I was reading it when you called. How come you didn’t call when you found out?� The man was getting ire.� Well it wasn’t my fault that you ‘Mr. Dennis Joseph O’Neil’ had your phone turned off� Chai said with a sarcastic tone. “Well how is he right now?� Dennis said with a concern toward his best friend. “He fine right now he still hasn’t waked up yet but he has some activity in his brain.� Chai assured his friend. “Chai I’ll call you when I get to Thailand.� Dennis said. “What you’re coming here? When? � Chai was surprised. “ I don’t know yet I haven’t bought the tickets yet but I‘ll be taking the next flight to Thailand.� Dennis stood up and walked to his room. “Okay I’ll be there to pick you up. See you soon.� With that Chai hung the phone up.

Dennis tossed the phone on his bed and went to his closet to gather his things. He took out a Black suit with white pin strips; he wore a white silk dress shirt inside. He button he shirt up leaving three undone to show his perfectly sculptured chest
. Dennis placed a few amount of clothes into his luggage and left the room. He got to the airport and bought the next flight to Thailand which leaved in 30 minutes. Dennis checked his bag in and went to the gate to wait for the time.

He still had some time to spend while waiting for the plane to board so he went to a small shop that sold some food. Dennis took a bottle of water, pack of gum and ear plugs and placed it on the counter for the cashier to ring it up. The female cashier was awing about how gorgeous Dennis was.� OMO! His so hot I just want to strip him naked and lick ever part of him.� The cashier hasn’t realized that her thoughts were talking out loud when she notice Dennis was staring at her the cashier cheeks turned red in half a second she covered her cheeks and turned around.
Dennis just smiled at her and grabs the things that he bought. On his way out he spotted something on the magazine rack. It was a picture of a lady she was very beautiful. Dennis had never seen this type of beauty before it was very exquisite.

‘Flight 720 Seoul to Bangkok Thailand will now board’ the computer said. Dennis shock out of his trance and went to grab his things. Dennis was sitting in First-Class so he got to bard earlier than the rest. He handed his ticket to the flight attendant and walked into the plane and sat down in his seat. Dennis closed his eyes and thought about Stefan.

*Flash back when they were in high school*

“The three of us will always be together. We are promise brothers. If anything happens to the other we will be right by each others side.� Dennis said as he paced his hand in the middle. “Yeah we will be there for each other through thick and thin and we will not let a girl ever come between us.� Stefan said and did the same. Chai nodded with the both of them and just placed his hands in the center with the three.� We are Promise brothers forever and nothing will change that.� They all said together and threw there hands up.� From then on they were promise brothers. Whenever Dennis started a fight with someone Chai and Stefan would be always there to help him fight. Whenever Stefan fall for another girl and gotten his heart broken Dennis and Chai were there to bring his spirits up. If someone was in trouble then they would all be. Dennis was always popular with the ladies even through out high school. Stefan was more of a hopeless romantic, and Chai was just always the quiet type. Thinking of all the memories with Stefan and Chai made Dennis smile then the thought that one of his brother is in an accident and is in a coma made him sick.
*End of Flash back*

Before Dennis knew it the plane was preparing to land. “Please remain seated with your seatbelt fastened until the aircraft is at a complete standstill at the gate, and the captain has turned off the seatbelt sign. We are proud to welcome you to Bangkok, Thailand, where the local time is 7:35 p.m., the current outside temperature is 27 degrees Celsius. We realize you have a choice as to how you fly to Bangkok, and we appreciate your choice to fly with us! We hope you have enjoyed the flight as much as we have. Thank you!�

Dennis looked outside the window he can see the bright lights form the city. Dennis was happy to be back to Thailand he hasn’t seen Thailand since the last time he left to Korea to continue schooling and take of business there. The plane landed and the captain turned the seat belt sign off. Dennis unbuckled his seat belt and stood up and grabbed his luggage and walked out of the plane. Once Dennis is out of the plane He took out his cell phone and dialed Chai number.

It only took Chai phone to ring three times when he answered it.� Hello! Chai Chattayodom speaking!� Chai answered his phone without even looking at the number. “Hello? Chai this is Dennis I’m here in Thailand already.� Dennis stood outside the airport waiting for Chai. “Where are you? I came to the airport already!� Chai said. “I’m outside the airport at gate 3 arrivals.� “Are you wearing a black suit with white pinstripes?� Chai said cutting Dennis off. “Yeah how did you know?� Dennis said to Chai who already hung up.

“Stupid Chai! Always cutting people right between their sentences!� With that a Black Chrysler 300
rolled up to Dennis and rolled his windows down. “Do you need a ride?� Chai got out of his car and went to hug Dennis. “How are you Dennis my brother?� Chai said as he let go of Dennis. “I’m fine, you’ve gotten much more handsome since we last met� Dennis said as he looked at his friend closer. “I’m fine as well, your not to bad your self, I heard that you were quite the ladies man back in Seoul?� Chai said as he playfully hit Dennis on the arm.

Chai took Dennis luggage and placed it at the trunk of his car. Both of the men got inside the car and speed off. On there way to the hospital they talked about how their lives were and how they both changed since they last departed each other.

They arrive at the hospital were Stefan was placed. Dennis got out of the car along with Chai and walked into the hospital. As Dennis was walking in all the female nurses were speechless by his masculinity and how hot he was. As he passed by them they were giggling and some where smiling at him others just whispered how hot he was Dennis was use to this so he did what he always do he just smiles at them and then they all just melt. Chai was just laughing at how the women acted whenever Dennis came in to the room.

hai pressed the button for the elevator and then the doors open, and they got inside. “So Doctor Chai what room is Stefan in?� “His in room 2536 we transferred him to a regular room because he doesn’t need much attention as the others.� Chai said then the elevator doors open.

They got out of the elevator and walked to Stefan room. Chai opened the door and Denis took a deep breath and walked in together with Chai. When Dennis entered the room he notice that the room didn’t look like a hospital room but more like a bedroom, there was a couch on the corner of the room with a coffee table and a small freezer. The walls were decorated with floral wallpaper and the bed wasn’t your ordinary hospital bed but it was a regular bed that you have at your home. Dennis glanced over at Stefan who looked like he was sleeping, except he has needles sticking to his arms and a heart monitor on him. Dennis couldn’t stand the site of his best friend looking like this, and tears started to fall from Dennis eyes. Dennis walked over to Stefan side and held his hands. “I’m back my brother� Dennis said as tears fall from his eyes Chai padded Dennis back to comfort him. “Why did you do this to yourself?� Dennis said as he held on to his friends hand and weep. Chai left Dennis to be alone with Stefan while he go and sign some papers in his office. Dennis sat in his chair and started to tell Stefan how Korea was and how his life has been since they last met, Dennis knew that Stefan wont answer him but he just talked anyways telling jokes and stories like Stefan was listening to him and not in a coma. An hour passed when Chai got back into the room. Dennis saw him and stood up “We better get going it’s already 9:45 pm we should let Stefan rest.� Chai said and smiled at Dennis. “Okay then I’ll be back to visit you tomorrow Stefan.� Dennis said to his sleeping friend and turned his heel and walked outside of the room followed by Chai.

“Are you hungry?� Chai asked Dennis as they left the hospital. “Well I haven’t eaten dinner what do you expect.� Dennis said with a sarcastic tone and smiled to Chai. “How about some Thai food since you haven’t eaten some in a long time� Chai suggest to his best friend. “Sure I could sure have some of that.� Just thinking of Thai food made his mouth water he hasn’t eaten papaya salad in a long time. Stefan likes his food just like he like his girls HOT and Spicy. Chai brought Dennis to a Food vendor beside the road. They both got down from his Chai car and went up the stall. “I would like to have 1 plate of papaya salad
and some sticky rice and bb-q please.� Dennis said to the old lady. “How about you Khun would you like to order anything?� the old lady said referring to Chai. “Yes! I would like to order a bowl of Cwoytiew na pah.� Chai said to the old lady and went to take their seats. 15 minutes later and they got there food.

While they were eating Dennis asked Chai what Stefan situation was. Chai explained it to Dennis. “Before he got into and accident Stefan told me he was going to ask his girlfriend to marry him, we told him not to because they’ve only been together for 3 weeks and she also had a reputation of dating men just to break their hearts then move on to another.� Chai said to Dennis. Dennis was eating his papaya salad while listening to Stefan’s life. “...but our friend of ours is so stubborn he insisted that he loves this girl the night that he got into an accident he came to my house and showed me the ring he bought for the girl he loved. She must have broken up with him that night that’s probably why he drank alcohol and got into an accident.� Chai face looked like he just solved the puzzle. “What this girl’s name?� Dennis said with an angry but curious tone.� Well her name is Ann Thongprasom.� Chai said as he took a sip of his drink. “Ann Thongprasom…Thongprasom…Thongprasom?! That last name sounds familiar� Dennis said to himself. “What were you saying I can’t hear you� Chai said as he leaned in closer to Dennis. “Oh nothing.� Dennis said still trying to figure out why that last name seems so familiar. “Are you done eating?� Dennis asked Chai. “Yeah! Sure were do you want to go next?� Chai asked Dennis as he paid the lady. “I don’t know?! What club around here has the most beautiful ladies to offer?� Dennis said while giving a smirk to Chai. “Well there one club that I heard so much about� Chai said thinking of the place. “Then let’s go there!� Dennis responds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the really late update thank you again for reading my story. Im really soif there are any gramatical mistake or if the story is dragging

here are some sneak peak for the next chapter:
-Dennis will go to the same bar Ann and her entourage are at
-Dennis and Vicky meet
-Ann and Dennis will meet

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
thanx for the update, i find it weird that he is so concern about stephan to fly out quickly but when he get here he wants to go clubbing? but anyway ann really deserves what coming for her

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ooo thnx for update. He meet Vicky first hehe o well Anne gonna steal him away anyways. One more thing that picture of Dennis is freaken hot

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooohh.. interesting! I can't wait until they meet... ^_^ i wonder what ann will do when she meets Dennis... shoot if i were her I'd jump on him. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love all the pictures :drool: gasp is dennis going to use vicky in his revenge too??? you know when i'm reading this, i think back to lhong ngao gun with kob/stefan...lol