Blissful Vengeance-Ann/Dennis : Chpt6 Update!

shachibasha

psychotic
the poster looks like the one anonymous did. she and suksuk would love to read dennis and anne's story. they're crazy of the two.

nvm. it's similar. this is hers.

anne, dennis and tik. credit to anonymous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRb_Ah_28-Y...341&index=2

i recommend 'you belong to me' 1 &2 by suksuk. the mv is base on the story
i have read their stories already they were the ones who inspired me to write a fan fic about ann and dennis they just make a lovely couple and also dennis lkinda look like tik so yup

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awwe no update yet..? :( Darn it! :lol: I thought you updated Shar.... sniff sniff...

OMG, after reading this fic about Dennis, i went to google the man because he is hottt!! :drool: I think I found my new love.. :blush: He's so damn sexy! *faint*

shachibasha

psychotic
Sorry for the long wait...i had some homework to do.

Chapter 2..

***At the Club***

After that embarrassing and heartbreaking ordeal Stefan went to a near by bar wounded. Stefan pulled up to the bars entrance and shut he ignition of the car off. He got out of his Red Lotus Elise Convertible and tossed his keys to the valet parking booth and took his ticket and shoved to piece of paper into his front pant pocket.

Stefan walked into the bar with a gloomy face and headed straight for the bar counter and sat his self down.� Hey you! Give me two glass of whiskey on the rocks. “He commanded from the bartender. The bartender seeing that he was heart broken just ignored the man horrible attitude instead the bartender just turned his back towards Stefan and fixed up his drinks.� Here you go sir.� The bartender said while sliding Stefan his drinks.

Stefan didn’t even look at the bartender but instead just took the drinks and gulped as much alcohol down as he could. Another swig of the strong alcohol and the glass was empty leaving the ice to melt with the small amount of alcohol. Stefan placed the first glass down on the counter roughly and grabbed another glass of whiskey. He did the same thing as the first glass.
Stefan can feel the alcohol burning in his throat but he doesn’t care his heart felt much worse than what the alcohol was doing to him. Stefan looked up again and waved at the bartender signaling him for two more glass. The bartender just did what he was told and turned his back again.

On the other side of the club of the club in the VIP section Ann and her entourage were celebrating after another one of Ann victims’ were begging on her hands and feet. Then at the corner of one of Ann’s friend eyes she spotted Stefan at the bar counter.� Hey Ann! Guess who I spotted drinking himself silly!?� the lady said as she was tapping Ann on the shoulders. Ann turned herself around and just looked at Kob with a curious face on.� Come on guess who I just saw.� Kob reiterated.� I don’t know why don’t you tell me because I surely didn’t see him but you did!� Ann said with a sarcastic tone on.� Awe come on Ann your no fun at all I asked you to guess!� Kob said while pouting her lips. Ann just looked at Kob the club was dark but you can still see a little annoyance in Ann’s eyes. Ann just gave Kob a mean look then turned her back to Kob. Ann wasn’t in the mood to play 20 questions with anyone.� Okay! Okay! I’ll just tell you� Kob said trying to get Ann’s attention back. Ann just turned around again and looked at her waiting for Kob to talk.

Kob was now acting all giddy again and busted out “it’s your recent victim� as she was grinning from ear to ear. After Kob said this the other debutants turned their heads to the direction Kob was now pointing at.� How funny is this?!� Kwan said while laughing. “I know it must be a coincidence or some joke that all the guys Ann dump just happen to come to the same bar that were in and drink themselves silly.� Aump said jumping in “ And to think he was that he was going to propose to you just makes it even much more hilarious.� Kwan said sardonically while turnings to Ann.� How is this funny guys? We see this happen every time and you must be getting bored of it by now. All they do is get drunk then they knock out unconsciously, then the owner calls a cab to bring them home.� Vicky said gazing at Kwan while crossing her arms across her chest. They just ignored what Vicky said and tuned around to continue dancing. As the DJ pumped up the volume to one of Rihanna’s tune Disturbia.� OMG this is my song!� One of the girls shouted from the top of her lungs.

Ann was different tonight she wasn’t enjoying herself as she used to but instead she just sat down and just take a sip of her apple martini.� Ann Jah! Are you alright? You don’t seem to be yourself tonight but instead you seem distant. Is there anything wrong kah? Vicky asked as she noticed Ann wasn’t dancing with the rest of the debutants. Vicky placed her hand on Ann’s lap, and looked at her with a concerned look. “Oh it’s nothing I’m just pissed that my dad is constantly on my case to get married to his friend’s only son.� Ann said while slumping herself down own the black suede couch. “Who is he?� Vicky said with a curious tone as she sat herself up straight and took a sip out of her wine glass. “I don’t know… I’ve never even heard or seen anything about this guy, but the only thing I know is that his the only heir to his fathers fortune, He supposedly own like one the most glamorous restaurant in South Korea and his father own like a lot of business or something like that. I think his name is uhmm I know its starts with a D it’s just on the tip of my tongue…� Ann then was suddenly interrupted.� Dennis Joseph O’Neil!� Vicky said in an excited tone.� Yeah that’s him! Why do you know him?� Ann said with a half frown and half curious face while crossing her arms around her chest just making her breast lift up more. “Yes. I mean NO...Uhmm well kind of…I’ve only heard little about him but and saw his picture but I never really seen him in person.� Vicky said taking another sip of her wine glass. “Okay so what does he look like and what do you know about him?� Ann said with a curious tone.
“Well his quite popular with the ladies in South Korea and her in Thailand too. His 187cm and 85kg...his mother is Thai/ Korean and his father his German/American. He is quite handsome and his still very young.� Vicky said as if she was obsessed with him. “For someone that heard little about him you sure know a lot huh?!� Ann said as she raised her eye brows into an arch and gave a smirk. Vicky just giggled, and turned her self around as she watched fthe other girls dance to chin newly released single from his second album “Kuen teh nueng.� Ann just stared at the back of Vicky’s head and smirked like she had another toy to have.

Stefan was now on his tenth glass of whiskey as he chugged the alcohol down, he waved at the bartender for another but this time the bartender refused to give him another shoot. “D…did…didn’t I ask you for another glass of w…whisk…whiskey?!� Stefan slurred as he was waving his finger around trying to point to the bartenders face. His eyes were bloodshot and the stench of alcohol just oozed out from every pore of his skin.� I’m sorry but I can’t give any more you will die of and overdose!� the bartender sad to the drunk and despicable site of Stefan.� I’m the one who’s drinking not you I’ll tell you if I’d had enough to drink!� Stefan said while pulling his self up from the bar stool. “I’m sorry sir but I can’t give you anymore… You are very drunk already you should go back home...I’ll call a cab to come and take you home.� The bartender tried to explain.�

Stefan didn’t wait for the cab but instead forced himself up and tried and walk out of the club. Stefan wasn’t walking in a straight line and he was to drunk to see anything clearly…aside from the alcohol making his vision blurry he tears started to form up from the back of his eyes. Stefan searched for the piece of paper he shoved in his pocket. He finally found it and handed it to the valet. The valet took his ticket and went to take his car. The Red lotus Elise convertible arrived just 3 minutes later. The Valet handed the keys to Stefan. Stefan grabs the keys and got into his car. He put the keys into the ignition and started it, then he stepped the pedal and far as it can go sending the car flying.

Back at the club Vicky saw Stefan leave and felt bad for him…She thought that Stefan was different from the other guys he seem to really love Ann and is willing to marry her even if they just meet less than a month ago. Vicky loked at her friends and then turned back to Stefan who is completly drunk leave the club.

***Ill try and make the next update longer***
***I Hope you Like IT,ANd thank you for ***
***taking your time to read my fan fic :] ***

shachibasha

psychotic
I just wanted to use this...but uhmm for those who are wondering when will Ann and Dennis It will be very soon at a party..ohh and another thing there might be some rated R scenes in store for you i just playing hehe OR am I....
:lmao: hehe! writing chapter 3 will post soon

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! :lol: I have to edit my post because I forgot Lisa already posted the picture! :lol: And yes it's me, suksuk, Lisa!!! ^_^

Very interesting story!! I like it! Great job. My and anonymous is a huge fan of Dennis!! Maybe huge is not a word for it...more like an obsession!! :wub: :drool: The man is HOT!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kwan and Kob, wow how interesting to throw them in. Sounds like things are going to get heated. My temperature is rising!

me094

sarNie Egg
LOL, Dennis Joseph O'Neil! I really didn't recognize this name until i read your cast, hoho, you should really add his another name Dennis Wu, so more people will know who he is.
I was a little confused who the character was when i read the title "Dennis Joseph O'Neil/Wu." But when i saw the poster i got it... I don't believe his last name is Wu. There's a chinese actor by Daniel Wu but they are two different people. When Dennis enter the Korean sceen with his debut in Sweet Spy, they named him Dennis Oh. Anyways it makes no difference... it just got me confused.

Anyways, interesting fic... keep up the good work.

shachibasha

psychotic
I was a little confused who the character was when i read the title "Dennis Joseph O'Neil/Wu." But when i saw the poster i got it... I don't believe his last name is Wu. There's a chinese actor by Daniel Wu but they are two different people. When Dennis enter the Korean sceen with his debut in Sweet Spy, they named him Dennis Oh. Anyways it makes no difference... it just got me confused.

Anyways, interesting fic... keep up the good work.
i think his name in china is dennis wu i tried to search for it on google and surprisnly it was him apparently he has many last names who would have thought! :S

me094

sarNie Egg
i think his name in china is dennis wu i tried to search for it on google and surprisnly it was him apparently he has many last names who would have thought! :S
That makes sense... in china, never would have thought because there's Daniel Wu, even though he's a HK actor... hahah... it's bad enough he gets confused with Daniel Henney but because of the last name people would get confused between Daniel Wu and Dennis Wu... people will just have to pay attention to the first names... Thank you for clearing that up.