Blaum Lwm Blaum Liam Part 3 & 4

cecilia

Staff member
i love the part with the whole eating thing ..
beef - caught in between teeth too much
pork - too much fat
chicken - too many flu
can of food/noodle - eat too much, sick of it already

finally soak water rice w/salt ..
insist on having FRY EGGS ..
the aunt then go 'EGG and CHICKEN' are the same .. LOl

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
i watched this last night and it was good .. i like part 3 out of all the part just b/c it's alot more funny.
what dissappoint me is that .. she's a FREAKIN LAWYER what the heck what she's doing wearing jean volunteering with the naipab when
her time are so precious plus she's one of the noob blaum .she should be greedy about it. for a moment there, i thought the ex girl was gonna
divorce from her spermless husband and get back with XAB. haha, the blaum couple are still hilarious .. i love the part where they put laxative in with the red meat...freakin' funny. i also like the part where he hais lus saib tsis tau MOR .. with the whole pasting picture on a fake certificate about her law study. :lmao:

oh .. the OST is good too ..anyone have that song .. KUV HLUB HLUB ..SOMETHING like that .. overall, nicely done. even the OOH YE YE ARGUEMENT is funny. very original .. all the comic comments are still there.
I like the song hlub....hlub....it looks like its sang by Sunshine Vang and she's going to have a music video out. I got this info. from the movie. Too bad I don't have the sone. But yeah the song is good.

mai92

sarNie Adult
omg she looks so pretty in this movie... he is so funny too...

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
YEA I SAW DA WHOLE PARTS ALREADY.......IT'S SOOOOOOO FUNNIE WHEN XAB WENT 2 TALK 2 THIS LITTLE BOY'S DAD BUT DA BOY KEPT ON COPING HIM........HAHAHA TAT SCENE WAS FUNNIE........XAB WAS ALL LIKE "me nyuam quav ciab tsis paub cai" n da boy copy him saying sa exact same thing........DANG I JUST LOVE TAT LINE.........anywase da movie is alrite funnie how xab's mom n her sister talk shit about each other by singing tat 1 hmong song.........it's soooooooo hilarious!!!!!!!.........

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
YEA I SAW DA WHOLE PARTS ALREADY.......IT'S SOOOOOOO FUNNIE WHEN XAB WENT 2 TALK 2 THIS LITTLE BOY'S DAD BUT DA BOY KEPT ON COPING HIM........HAHAHA TAT SCENE WAS FUNNIE........XAB WAS ALL LIKE "me nyuam quav ciab tsis paub cai" n da boy copy him saying sa exact same thing........DANG I JUST LOVE TAT LINE.........anywase da movie is alrite funnie how xab's mom n her sister talk shit about each other by singing tat 1 hmong song.........it's soooooooo hilarious!!!!!!!.........
Hahahaha! I like that scene too.

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
hey i've seen this movie and i absolutely loved it....its definitely worth the money...i love xab thoj he's a really good actor...i especially like the part where when xab and the other girl got stranded in the forest and he's all telling her to be a mabqus....and the girl told the guy that nws tsis tau luag staying in the forest alone and he's all telling her, is laughing that hard???...all you gotta do is laugh and then leave when you're done laughing...haha....o yeah and when the girl (mos) was telling her aunt about the guy xab, her aunt was saying to not look at xab past one second cause if you do look at him past one second then you'll fall for him for sure....haha...funny stuff.....

cecilia

Staff member
hey i've seen this movie and i absolutely loved it....its definitely worth the money...i love xab thoj he's a really good actor...i especially like the part where when xab and the other girl got stranded in the forest and he's all telling her to be a mabqus....and the girl told the guy that nws tsis tau luag staying in the forest alone and he's all telling her, is laughing that hard???...all you gotta do is laugh and then leave when you're done laughing...haha....o yeah and when the girl (mos) was telling her aunt about the guy xab, her aunt was saying to not look at xab past one second cause if you do look at him past one second then you'll fall for him for sure....haha...funny stuff.....
:lmao: .. how can i forget that part.. that was funny too .. just then it remind me of tarzan .. but he's good at telling her how to be like tarzan though :lol:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Good. Cause I was kinda like WTF!! at the ending of part 2. Still need to watch it myself before I can comment but I bet it's funny.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Does anyone have the song by eightty vang that they put in the movie? Can you please upload it? Thanks in advance!

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
i'm glad that they made a different ending..... lol i was hoping that hnub lis would be the new leading girl but oh well i guess it's sometimes good to star with other people.... but i thought xab and mos didn't have that much of a chemistry like xab and hnub... hehehehe... well Yam Yuav acting has improve... urgh and i dislike her husband.... never liked him ever since he appeared in the movie lol... i also like the singing part.... i though that was the most funniest scene out of them all! anyways i still look forward to another xab movie.... can't get enough of him...

pnhv

sarNie Egg
Can anyone tell me the ending for this movie.....so who did Xab end up with and the end????? please tell me...thanks