Blaum Lwm Blaum Liam Part 3 & 4

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Hey sarn peeps the sequel is finally out. Just got a copy. I just love the comdey in it.

Especially where Xab's mother and her sister talking crap about eacother thru singing. You gottta see it to see how hiliarious it is.

Another scene I like his when Xab's mother told him he better hurry up and find a soul mate before he's expired. He asked his mom what does that mean and she tells him let's put it this way...expire is like you soda there that your drinking. After a while is no long good anymore.

You all just have to check it out to see how funny it is. Well worth the money.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Hey sarn peeps the sequel is finally out. Just got a copy. I just love the comdey in it.

Especially where Xab's mother and her sister talking crap about eacother thru singing. You gottta see it to see how hiliarious it is.

Another scene I like his when Xab's mother told him he better hurry up and find a soul mate before he's expired. He asked his mom what does that mean and she tells him let's put it this way...expire is like you soda there that your drinking. After a while is no long good anymore.

You all just have to check it out to see how funny it is. Well worth the money.

Hey do you live in MN? I just want to know so I can tell my sister to buy it for me.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
how was the ending?isn't a good ending or bad ending cause i would like to know the ending befor buying it. by the way who did he end up with? his ex-girlfriend or his new girlfriend?
thank you

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, my mom bought it.. but i haven't got a chance to watch it yet..

gotta watch it.. it's XAB THOJ... hahaha.. :)

Mai_Pania

sarNie Egg
OMG! I love that Movie! IT'S HILarious! :lmao:
They have part 3 and 4 now?
I've only watched the 1 and 2 part!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
the producers live in Madison, WI.. so, if you're around Madison, they should be out for sale already :)

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
some parts were funny but i didn't think it was as good compared to KCKT because there was some bad acting in some parts in part 1-2.... however i will still watch because it's xab thoj! lol

kue1982

sarNie Egg
I got this movie...its so funny...have a good ending to it though...part 1 & 2 called Blaum Lwm Blaum Liam but part 4&5 they just called it Blaum to be short i guess its a good and funny movie..love it :lol:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
for real? they have part 3 and 4 too. Cool cause i dont like the ending of that movie (part 2)

cecilia

Staff member
i watched this last night and it was good .. i like part 3 out of all the part just b/c it's alot more funny.
what dissappoint me is that .. she's a FREAKIN LAWYER what the heck what she's doing wearing jean volunteering with the naipab when
her time are so precious plus she's one of the noob blaum .she should be greedy about it. for a moment there, i thought the ex girl was gonna
divorce from her spermless husband and get back with XAB. haha, the blaum couple are still hilarious .. i love the part where they put laxative in with the red meat...freakin' funny. i also like the part where he hais lus saib tsis tau MOR .. with the whole pasting picture on a fake certificate about her law study. :lmao:

oh .. the OST is good too ..anyone have that song .. KUV HLUB HLUB ..SOMETHING like that .. overall, nicely done. even the OOH YE YE ARGUEMENT is funny. very original .. all the comic comments are still there.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
eek! i wanna see tis...LOL..alwaise lookin' foe a laugh..the expire part sounds funnie..tat's wat my mom is alwaise sayin' to my older sista...she is alwaise sayin' my sista's price is fallin'...LOL