Bla Boo Tong

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i have this movie but its kinda in bad quality the onlie episode i dunt have is part 1 2 3 and the last episode wat happen in the last episode? how did uhm ai die ? :unsure:

yak

sarNie Adult
buklaoboi360 said:
i have this movie but its kinda in bad quality the onlie episode i dunt have is part 1 2 3 and the last episode wat happen in the last episode? how did uhm ai die ? :unsure:
[post="150725"][/post]​
she was in jail and bit her tongue..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually she didn't bite her tongue..She held her breath..As in suffocated herself till she couldn't breathe anymore and died...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't see no blood.. :blink: But the story line was she held her breath till she couldn't breathe anymore..And from seeing the lakorn she held her breath...

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
wow i never seen this movie before.. so from what i read here the nanegg died of childbirth?? so it was a sad ending??aaawww.. so boy didnt get her at the end???

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
wow i never seen this movie before.. so from what i read here the nanegg died of childbirth?? so it was a sad ending??aaawww.. so boy didnt get her at the end???

no...i dont think there was ne deaths over birth...
summary:
kinda like cinderella...the dad marries a 2nd wife becuz she put a speel on him..the 1st wife n n'ek were still livin wit the husband...the 2nd wife n her daughter (who looks jus like n'ek) tortures the 1st wife n n'ek. later n'eks mom drowns cuz of her dad and her mom turns into a fish, but gets killed later by the step mom....n'eks mom then turns into a plant, but she got pulled out by u kno who.....lastly she turned into a gold plant and she then could help n'ek for a while....later on n'ek meets the king and he marries her...the half sis n step mom is jealous, so they tricked n'ek and boil her....the half sis then takes her place as queen (cuz they look alike)......however when n'ek dies she turns into a parrot and flies away...she gets help by this guy and later has a baby....then in the end....she takes her place as queen and the half sis commits suicide.....THE END

*wipes forehead*

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
i want them to remake this lakorn and this time i want pinky to be in it like she was little that she make this lakorn.

shingying

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn so much...It's one of my all time favorite lakorns...Boy was also so hot in this lakorn and the theme song is the best also...The guys version..but anyways love this lakorn alot!
I have this DVD in Khmer version..I bought it from Ekomsamtime.I want to order the Thai Version so I can understand because I don't know Khmer..ANyone know where I can get the thai version?

keothip

sarNie Egg
I didn't see no blood.. :blink: But the story line was she held her breath till she couldn't breathe anymore..And from seeing the lakorn she held her breath...
From what I remember I thought the sister bite her tongue thats how she die...i guess I'll have to re-rent the lakorn again

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i love this lakorn so much.. the best boran lakorn for me.. plus boy and nang'ek where so cute and good looking people!