BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
yes my birthday have landed on friday the 13th before and it sux that i always get only one gift as a bday and v-day gift.. :(

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Happy be-lated birthday, Rakniran!!! Hopefully it went great!

and happy birthday to you too, knightluva! Having your birthday on the day before valentines day isnt all that bad compared to other peoples. My sister's birthday is ON Valentines day, my half-brother's birthday's is ALSO ON Valentines day, my lil sister's birthday is like an hour after Christmas officially ends, and my older sister's birthday is on April 1st (April Fools Day.....poor kid....hahah) But seriously....so dont feel too bad.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthday to me!! I'm 19 today! Yeaa....still cant do much except for clubbing...which Ive been able to do since last year. But s'ok...
Damn! I do not feel nor LOOK 19 at all! EEkkk...

L

lalalek

bugsy said:
Happy Birthday to me!! I'm 19 today! Yeaa....still cant do much except for clubbing...which Ive been able to do since last year. But s'ok...
Damn! I do not feel nor LOOK 19 at all! EEkkk...
[post="88697"][/post]​
Well Happy 19 Birthday girl, i wish you the best of luck and True you don't feel 19 but hey.....your gettting up there and growing wiser everyday...... :D