BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:yahoo:

Happy B-Day Jah Nong Moe aka `moey_
P' Ruk YoOh Nah Jah and Have a Nice One!!!!
:wub: :loool:

and Happy B-Day To

Avan and Simply Sophy

Hope you guys have a nice one!!!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Happy B-day na ka P' Moe!!! Hope all ur wishes come true!!! and hope u get whatever u want!! :lol: I have a feeling that it's going to be about Golf Mike.. haha Don't forget to dream about P' Golf na ka kuen nee! haha It would be awesome if u get a chance to spend ur b-day with P' Golf and P' Mike.. haha

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...my words are hard to pull out today from inside of me but i will try for my friend who's birthday brings me to say---dear friend you are the wind chime tugging at my heart strings today for asking me to stay!!! thank you friend for not forgetting me!!! you are most days the silent friend that reminds me i still have a heart even when its in many pieces,,, you help put me back together again... thank you friend and may the heavens lift you up to better things today because its your Birthday Sam and because you remember me when i need it most.. thank you friend!!! :) Happy Birthday Samantha!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Sook Sun Wun Kert Jah P'Sam.........Kau Hai Mee Kwarm Sook Nah Lae Choke Dee Nah..........love n'Lek :yahoo:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awwwwwwww..thanks everyone..kop koon kaa n'tina..n'lek..p'john and my sexy mama sandy=] thank you so much for the wonderful birthday wishes=]and thank you n'jen & n'brina for the sweet pm=] put a smile on my face when i read it.. man..teary eyes *sniffles* i feel so loved=] once again..kop koon mak kaa=]