BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
bugsy said:
its 11:58 pm so its officially not over yet! Therefore, I can still say "Happy Birthday to Pleang Sney and Yai Bai Baa!!!" Hope you guys had fun today...you got two more minutes. Well....actually just one now. hahha....Happy Birthday!
[post="165536"][/post]​
oh noe!! damn I'm late!! 12:16 (am) ahhhh!! darn you luck bugsy haha well I can still wish you guys a belated b-day right??!! happy (late) b-day best wishes to both of you <33

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
haapy b-day silver_dragon!!! Didn't you just joined not too long ago?? haha well watever happy b-day wish you the best and have fun posting make new friends and meet cool people like me =) :loool:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ Darn I thought I was gonna be the first to say that to her but Tina beat me to it =x

happy b-daaaay Azlisakhmer =) best wishes to you

ijohn

sarNie Adult
:) Happy Birthday to my friend jensen...my world is better because i have you as a friend and i hope the sunshine finds your heart today... like me says before smiles are tears from heaven and the smiles that touch my heart when i think of you are the same tears from heaven because you are a friend from above when i fall down you pick me up so i find the smiles inside of me...Happy Birthday friend :)

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthday to Jensen, Muddie, Mam, and alll the sarnies I've missed. Hope Im not too late (although I know I am on alot of them). Happy Birthday wishes to you guys anyways. ^_^