BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yay! I'm not late!

Happy Birthday to my sao Lao hunnie==>Lek, cute as ever Nong Pee, Molly, & Au Nawapol & Bogie_Lover.

Best wishes to all on this special day :wub:

LOL...May you guys be surrounded by hot babes :p ...ERRRRR with the exception of Nong Pee===>her and ninja studs :ph34r:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
HAPPY B-DAY TO MY BIG SISTER LEK HAPPY 21ST B-DAY AND HAPPY SWEET 16TH B-DAY TO NONG PEE LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :wub: HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME AND SAVE ME SOME CAKE :lol: AND BEST B-DAY TO OTHER MEMEBERS

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hey hey.... happy birthday p lek.. and happy birthday pee... hope you have a wonderful birthday

happy birthday to other members too :)

Pee

sarNie Elites
AWWWW thank you guys and P´lek i hope u had a wonderful birtday :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAAAAA Ruk na jup jup! :wub:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh my helllll, i missed nong lek, lahn pee, and sweet captainlover's B-DAY!!!! my poor babies!!! how horrible am i?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SARNIE ANGELS!!!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
hey .miko happy sweet 16 lol can't wait for my sweet 16 >.< anyway wish you the best :D

happy birthday to you
happy brithday to you
happy birthday dear pleang sney and yai bai baa
happy birthday to you.

haha. hope all your guys wishes come true on this special day of yours. ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

lmao...JK more like Happy just wanna show some lovvvve day by wishing pleang sney and yai bai baa a SUPERB BIRTHDAY!!!! hehehe

bugsy

sarNie Adult
its 11:58 pm so its officially not over yet! Therefore, I can still say "Happy Birthday to Pleang Sney and Yai Bai Baa!!!" Hope you guys had fun today...you got two more minutes. Well....actually just one now. hahha....Happy Birthday!