bird flu

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
anybody worried about the bird flu??
so far it have hit asia, europe, and may be hitting africa.
it's believe that after that it's going to south american
then NORTH AMERICA!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Its kind of serious but I think people are making it out to be something it might not be.

The flu strain has to change before it will become contagious among humans. So far it seems pretty contained.

I'm not too worried. ^_^

juicee

sarNie Elites
no i'm not worried about it either. i wasn't worried about it when i was in thailand and the bird flu was a big deal and i wasn't worried, so i don't really see a reason to be here.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I hope it doesn't happe though cus i would want it and it might be serious and they haven't been prepared for this flu yet o_O

natty

Chubs
there will always be something... prion.. mad cow disease.. so people say.. dont eat meat eat chicken.. well now bird flu outbreak.. so people say dont eat chicken eat fish.. well um do you know how high the mercury content is in fish right now? so become a veggiterean.. no worries about prion, bird flu or mercury.. plus you live longer and healtheir but living longer requires mad money...

dude you cant win!!!!

Rakniran

i thought this bird flu thing is over already. Didnt they have all of these famous peoples from Thailand in Thailand coming out eating chicken to prove to everyone that is safe to eat chicken now? I thought i 've seen pics of this before.There was Bird,Nicole,and Nat Myria..I dont know about the rest..

juicee

sarNie Elites
they aren't talking about the avian flu in thailand, but the avian flu coming to the us

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
Rakniran said:
i thought this bird flu thing is over already. Didnt they have all of these famous peoples from Thailand in Thailand coming out eating chicken to prove to everyone that is safe to eat chicken now? I thought i 've seen pics of this before.There was Bird,Nicole,and Nat Myria..I dont know about the rest..
[post="32386"][/post]​
i'm pretty sure it might be over in thailand, but for other countries... i'm not so sure. heard it's still going on... it's still in the paper as far as i know.

i need a little help... i have to write a paper on it...
well on how life would be like if the outbreak happens... any ideas??

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I remember when this concern came up last year too, I went to Thailand last summer and was a little worried about eating chicken, but we ate so much chicken, almost every 2-3 days, and we were fine.

Jane

darvil

sarNie Adult
aZn_FrEaK said:
i'm pretty sure it might be over in thailand, but for other countries... i'm not so sure. heard it's still going on... it's still in the paper as far as i know.

i need a little help... i have to write a paper on it...
well on how life would be like if the outbreak happens... any ideas??
[post="33072"][/post]​
That'll be an easy paper.

First you have to think about where the outbreak will occur.. because in different places things will be done differently. Outbreaks happening in the US will be different from outbreak happening in SE asia. Different governments will do things differently.

If your senario is in the US then its a pretty easy paper because you can get ideas from alot of movies and books (Think Katrina X 10). If its in the East in poorer countries vs say Japan or Korea, it'll be alot more chaotic. Do those countries have emergency troops? Would they be able to quarantine the outbreak in a hurry? How would the people there react? I guess you need to look up things.