Bird,Anne & Aom in Kyushu

Status
Not open for further replies.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Whoa. They all look amazing, but my eyes are focusing on Aom^^! She is super gorgeous here and her face is so young!

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the actual scan and more inside shoot. credit to a&K @ pantip.com

i cant say this enough but they are both so beautiful!. and they made it on the 15 icons list too along with other big name stars. i see aom skaojai, gai varayuth, ah' niroot. my all favs.

judyp

sarNie Adult
wow. a great shoot! aom & ann looks gorgeous! i wish i looked that good when im at their age. def 2 of the best actresses in the industry.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oh man i was right...too...dang they look so good n these photos..

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for sharing. Bird still looks so good for his age. Ann and Aom are both so beautiful in this photoshoot as well. It is so lovely!

Rakniran

well after seeing those pics..I knew
it right away that its ANN T and AOM with P'Bird.
I guess im an oldies thats why i noticed them right away.

Im was confused after reading all the comment.
seeing other say i think or guess.
I was like y r they saying that?
Thats Ann T and AOm..no need to guess lol
oh boy...

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
well after seeing those pics..I knew
it right away that its ANN T and AOM with P'Bird.
I guess im an oldies thats why i noticed them right away.

Im was confused after reading all the comment.
seeing other say i think or guess.
I was like y r they saying that?
Thats Ann T and AOm..no need to guess lol
oh boy...
Hahah... I see where the confusion is. At first the full pictures weren't posted- only the newspaper article with the faces covered. The mag pictures were added later.

I seriously NEED to find this Plaaw magazine. I love all 3 of them! Die hard P'Bird fan here!

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Gosh, Anne as usual looks stunningly beautiful with her classic sharp features. No surprises I guess.

As for Aom, wow, wow, wow! What great shots of her! She looks stunning in the photos here. If I were her, I would put the make-up artist on payroll! The make-up artist is so good here - just know how to blend the colours and put everything together.

Bird sure does not look his age! :)

Overall, great fashion spread - love the clothes. Beautiful scenery - serene. And the protagonists - all so darn good looking! Great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.