Big Bang Official Thread

Kelly

Yea...I'm so DIGGIN TOP aha he is mighty FIIOONNE! Gosh I love their songs especially when my baby RAPS wit his sexy voice!
CECILIA aha u said their better than DBSK omg lol...I still love DBSK but Iono w/o Yun-ho in DBSK tat love won't be no more aaha to be honest lol....their new albumn is so kid-ish all the animal costumes lol.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^lol, I'm not sure but I'm guessing they're like other celebs who even though have girlfriends, just say that they don't so the media won't bother the girls about it... I remember someone at soompi analyzed GD's "This Love" and came up with a girl that matched what GD talked about (like her birthday and initials). She was a trainee for another company, I think...lol

Did anyone else noticed that their "Forever With You" song was actually the original version of "We Belong Together" (the one that was suppose to go with Mariah Carey's version)? If you go to youtube, you can see GD and TOP rapping to it and it has exactly the same lyrics, except they change the "we belong together" to "love forever with you." And also, Park Bom has a nice voice. I really like the chorus. ^_^

I love all of their songs so far! Their first, second, and third singles were all awesome! I definitely cannot wait until they release an album, in the mean time, I'll have to go buy their singles. :D

Kelly

Yea these boys are SUUPPERR talented aha! I jus love their music and OMG....I'm DRROOLING over TOP he is Mighty FIIOONNE! I hope he's single ehe! I think he is tho!

Hiatus

Super Momo
maybe I should update the first post lol but I have no time aye aye ill do it next sunday lol

ImCool

sarNie Egg
aww poor GD i heard about that girl that he liked but she had a b/f already and that this love was suppose to be about her ....well i went to other forums and i saw a pic of top and his ex girl and OMG they were soo cute they had matching corn rolls hehe she was like 5 yrs older then him tho lol

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....i sooo love big bang!!! they looked so freakin hot at the yg concert here in L.A.. i got all their albums and videos. :yahoo: tempo and gd are my favorite!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Seung Ri is freaken LOVE. He's mad adorable! I don't care that I'm soo much older then him. He's just the most adorable! haha ^__^

La La La and Good Bye Baby are my favorite singles from them so far. But a lot of their singles are catchy!

--Nueng & Seung Ri (LOL)

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Happy Birthday to Seungri! The maknae of the group. lol

I kinda want to buy the 3rd single poster. The pic is hot.
Tempo <3

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Their album is out already
It's pretty good.

and i agree with everyone
T.O.P is mighty might might FIONE :lol:
:drool:

Kelly

Wow this topic is moving slowly eehe since the last time I was hea but yea I jus love these boys eehe! TOP drools!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I heard that some fans are disappointed with their first album because it just mainly consist of songs from their singles...but then I liked all of their singles so it doesn't matter to me. I think Dirty Cash is their new single? (sorry, haven't been keeping up) but I remember seeing a topic for screencaps from the mv so I'm guessing so. I haven't seen it yet either and I only listened to the song once...I don't remember how it goes but people seemed to like it.

Anyways, yes I'm not the only one who thinks TOP and Kangin looks alike. XD Many on soompi also agree. ^_^ Especially in these photos...

You can't even tell the difference! Haha, ok maybe that's cause they're like covering their faces but still...

cecilia

Staff member
lol..spoil or not..they can do single..and mv..i like mv single..
anyway..TOP is super hot..too bad he's a little younger but oh
well..worthy to go to jail for if get caught in an affair..LOL

Kelly

Aaah ur too silly Cecilia! U'll have to battle me for him lol....j/p Ik gal isn't he so FLY! aaha! I'm drooling over him evaday!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i like how top wears his eyeliners lol XD
he is hott i agree keheh n do sumwah remind me of kangin lol
i think seungri have a lovely voice
luv his solo track on their album =)
but gosh they're young XD

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
i like how top wears his eyeliners lol XD
he is hott i agree keheh n do sumwah remind me of kangin lol
i think seungri have a lovely voice
luv his solo track on their album =)
but gosh they're young XD
I know! TOP looks good with that eyeliner! LOL...it makes him look a little scary but he still looks good. Anyways, I dl their Dirty Cash MV yesterday and it's hilarious!!! Seungri's entrance is absolutely so adorably cute and funny! Haha, it literally had me rolling on the floor! LOL, that's now my new favorite song...heehe..