Who look good with Bie?

• Mew

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Fang

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
ME!!!! wahahahahaha...jkjk.... i dont know....hmmm...mew!! i dunno, somehow, they have this "chemistry" together!!

omg...i wish bie will have another lakorn!! I MISS HIM!!! he's cute in the sitcom nut kub nut...but i really liked him in roy adeed hang ruk!!!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hhmm.. they are both good, but i would like bie with some other young new fresh star... like Bua, Beam's sister...
they are both new, young, cute, hott... i would love to see them both in a lakorn together... Still not losing hope b/c
they are both gonna be the new generation of actors and actresses.....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hhmm.. they are both good, but i would like bie with some other young new fresh star... like Bua, Beam's sister...
they are both new, young, cute, hott... i would love to see them both in a lakorn together... Still not losing hope b/c
they are both gonna be the new generation of actors and actresses.....

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i will love to see best athicha opposite him, since i've seen their mv already, they were so adorable together. bua not a chance in my opinion because she doesn't suit him in any way, come on she didn't suit dan in any way.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
well idk...i saw fang and bies movie together first so idk....
i think fang though...
their so kute together even if there is no connection...
hahaha....well he was touchy wiyh mew but u know he slept with fang...lol.=p...
idk..them both are kute with bie so yeah..=)

maijune

SarNie Adult
i chosed mew because bie and mew had the best chemistry together and they look so good together...i like him with fang too but if to choose between mew and fang...i'll go with mew...

anyway...i just had this kind of weir feelings that i will get to see bie and mew again in a lakorn soon....hope my dream come true...

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
I choose Bie with Mew because they look so cute together...i mean fang and bie are cute together too...but i think there's more chemistry between Bie and Mew.... when i was watching Hua jau sila... fang didn't seem like she was inlove with Bie.... it looks like she was mad at him the whole drama....i was so hating on her character....but mew...she was so sweet to Bie in roy a deed hang rak, although Bie was mean to her...i love that drama, it out beat hua jau sila 1,000,000,000 times....LOL

Vanida

Save World Save Life
fang is pretty i vote her they look cute together even though never watch bie lakorns lmao only little bit

Azncherry

sarNie Egg
Bie and Mew! :wub:
I just love them together. They have great chemistry and they are very cute together. Roy Adeed Hang Ruk is one of my favorite lakorn. Hope to see them in another lakorn.