Bie Sukrit, Vill Best, Fang | Pancake

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Thanks Remem!

lol, they needa hook Bie & Best up in a lakorn! :D

Fang is beautiful! I'm glad she's so not so skinny anymore, it's good to have meat! :D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Yep, Bie & Best looks so cute together, they should now have a lakorn together...

Fang is so beautiful...can't wait to see her a nang'rai in DRRT...

Bie is so funny around with those girls...

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Totally agreeing, they just need to put Bie and Best in a lakorn and also another round of Bie and Fang too.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
^Yep, Bie & Best looks so cute together, they should now have a lakorn together...

Fang is so beautiful...can't wait to see her a nang'rai in DRRT...

Bie is so funny around with those girls...

i must be late cuz i had no idea that Fang is a nabg'rai in a lakorn. when is it coming out please?? she's been in lots of lakorn but only in small part and i hate it!!! i soooooo love Fang and it's nice to see her and Bie in a lakorn together.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i must be late cuz i had no idea that Fang is a nabg'rai in a lakorn. when is it coming out please?? she's been in lots of lakorn but only in small part and i hate it!!! i soooooo love Fang and it's nice to see her and Bie in a lakorn together.
She's going to be in a lakorn with Bie, but she's taking the nang'rai role. And yes I understand Fang's been given sucky roles lately even though she's better than the majority of Exact's newbies. It's a different role for her to try out, but anyway I'm only hoping to see Bie, Fang, Toey and Oh, other than that I wouldn't have bother to watch another Vill lakorn. Sorry if ur a fan of Vill, but I'm not. I rather have Bie any day with Fang than her.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
YES Bie and Fang together again in another photo shoot!! i love them and they look so hot together :wub: wonder if they would reunite for another lakorn. i do however love the fact that Bie never star with the same actress twice.