Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HUA JAI SI LA

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • NUT GUB NUT

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I WANT TO KNOW WHICH LAKRON DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE BEST OUT OF ALL BIE'S LAKRON....ROY ADEED HANG RUK, :wub: HUA JAI SI LA, :D OR NUT GUB NUT :lol: ....?..

*sorry if this topic already exist....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm a fan... The only one I liked was Roy Adeed... I didn't watch Hua Jai Sila because of the way it started out.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
HUA JAI SILA rocks! roy adeed hang ruk was also very good....but bie's acting got better in SILA. love bie sukrit!

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
I NEVER REALLY TOOK A GOOD GLANCE AT HIM BUT NOW I JUST REALIZED HOW HOT AND ADORABLE HE IS. THE FACE IS JUST TOO ADORABLE, I THINK I LIKE HIM WITH MEW BETTER.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
HUA JAI SILA :wub: :wub: :wub: i love that lakorn cuz it has my girl FANG :wub: :wub: :wub: for some reason the lakorn stayed and stood out more with me than roy adeed hand ruk, whick is a good lakorn but Fang make Hua jai sila awesome!!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOO! deff. hua jai sila =] hahah i love it its one of my favorites hahha come to think of it i miss that lakorn lol ima have to rewatch it

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to go with ROY ADEED HANG RUK. Its his best one. And I like him with Mew.

I would have vote for HUA JAI SI LA if Fang were smarter in there and if there were more sweet secen of Fang and Bie. But this lakorn is still good. But istill have to go with ROY ADEED HANG RUK.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
Hua Jai Sila is the best!!!! don't know wat's the last 1 but yea i voted 4 Hua Jai Sial!!!!! ^_^

Contagious

sarNie Egg
I haven't watch the other lakorns of Bie, but then i really enjoy watching Hua Jai Sila. Well i saw the one translated in hmong though. I'm like a NEW fan of him, after watching it. haha, i really like his hmong translated voice in that movie. I thought it matched him. haha. Btw do any of you have his song in Hua Jai Sila?