Bi-Rain Official Thread

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
This is for all the Rain fans in particular the ones who shared his vids in the chatroom and obsessed over his music and his looks. He's got nothing on me and Darvil, but I wanted to make sure this wasn't posted before. It's from May, 2008. I think it probably had to do with the post of Bi vs. Colbert on Time top 100 mentioned way up in here too.

Enjoy!

Dance Dance Revolution Baby! I love that game!

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-r.../rain-dance-off

But anyways, it's nothing special, but stupid funny if you like it. I would rank it a 6 out of 10 in entertainment value, but you Rain fanatics might think otherwise. :^P

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao haha that brought back memories lol.. xp..

i miss rain oppa... i cant wait to go watch ninja assassins when it come out.. im def gonna go support him.. im still dissapointed i didnt go watch him for speedracer T_T.. but ninja assassins i shall xp..

im still addicted to rainism n lovestory... gosh i love his wardrobe too... love his suits.. :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
i've read lots of review on this .. it's going to be a bad*ss movie :clap: can't wait as well.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow alot of ppl wearing rain's clothes ^_^..

© sixtofive1982

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i really hope ninja assassin will come out soon..
i read that it's gonna air in the summer..
but then i read another thing that says it's gonna air in november.. >_<..

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
the other day mah sis went to the theater n they saw Rain's a new movie...called"NINJA".....i think it's very interesting so i share it wit u all.....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I'm so in love with Ninja Assassin...Rain is so hot & handsome...
The movie wasn't the best but overall, it was Rain! :D