BF HELP.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
did he sounded defensive when you asked him? Guys who are up to no good, for the most part, are very defensive, they try to use reverse psychology on you. You gotta read his expression too... read his body language.. guys now a days are sneaky...!!!

It's funny how most of you sarnies think that the boyfriend should always drop the girlfriend last... me, i don't give a damn. LOL. Drop me off at first if i'm really tired. I just see it as a hassle, especially if you live in a different direction than your boyfriend. but this is just me :lol:

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
Wen i asked him.. he said, "Think about it babe.. if i gave you the drink or sent you home last, ur auntie is gonna get mad at me." So thats wat he used against me.. he brings my auntie so then i cnt really do anything.. cause shes my auntie.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
again, ask urself this...is he this accommodating and un-rude with everyone else? does he cater to your other family members and friends in the same manner?

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
THOOKATHA, He does NOT treat any of my firends like this. he ALWAYS sends my firends home first and he nevr forgets to ask me. like i said.. he started changing since my aunt moved down.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ooo, girl, that's super fishy. i straight up don't believe him. if anything, he has feelings for her and he doesn't even realize it yet.

at least u've brought it to his attention. even so, i wouldn't stay with someone who strays that easily...worse part, strays with someone who is ur family...absolutely no respect at all.

sweet sweet

sarNie Hatchling
Wen i asked him.. he said, "Think about it babe.. if i gave you the drink or sent you home last, ur auntie is gonna get mad at me." So thats wat he used against me.. he brings my auntie so then i cnt really do anything.. cause shes my auntie.
even if your bf took u home last
why should your aunt get mad your the gf not her.

i agree with Thookatha all his action seems fishy

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yup I gotta agree with everyone, something is going on. What he is doing has nothing to do with rudeness..if anything he is being rude and inconsiderate to you and your feelings and catering to her. Beside's she's ur aunt and not his...maybe if it were his aunt then sure...but its not.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
There seems to be something wrong or some kind of secretive thing going on. My BF would drop everyone off first so that we can have some last minute alone time. HOpe things go well for you.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
Thnx Sarnies! I got a lot of help from you guys. We broke up yesterday nite cause of this.. Nd today i found out that they would ALWAYS TALK.. AT LEAST one time a day.. nd there was a time they talked from 10 pm til 3 or 4 in the morning.. my auntie got in trouble for talking that long.. but oh well.. she never listens ya noe. i found all these out from my sis in law. so i guess. its gonna be hard to move on..
but he started it.. so im not gonna stop them anymore.. it jux hurts.

judyp

sarNie Adult
oh i am soo sorry to hear about what happened, but seriously, his loss. you sound like a very mature and smart girl, the world is yours and you will have plenty of time for boys. i know its going to be tough for awhile to get over a heartbreak, but time will heal your wounds. try not to stress too much about it and focus on yourself. don't let one guy bring you down. and im sorry that those 2 had to be such losers to go that low. (sorry if im offending you because she is your aunt)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
this situation is just so twisted. they didn't have to do u like that...especailly someone as sweet as u.

they don't deserve ur consideration...

u know, if ur aunt came here and saw how much consideration u had for her, she would disintegrate in her own shame. as for him, he's just a nobody...

i am so proud of u for not taking that shiet any further. for all it's worth, we are here for u...