Best Thing About Summer "2006"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
what were some of your favorite events about this summer and some of the best things that occurred?I start school tommorrow how nice =x lolss sucks of tush lol... and i have like 5 registered classes how great =x ugh

My best Things of the summer were.............

-Active on Sarnworld! I've meet some very cool people and became
-close to some really awesome people .. :wub:
-Meeting My Tee Ruk ... :lmao:
-Clarifying This with Fams and Friends
-Actually Maintain My Workout schedule unlike every year
-Had a Good Job
-Overall This Summer was awesome =)

Edit*
And OH! Getting to go back to utdallas as doctors says so =) yay im so excited and also meeting with the academic advisor <3

Lolss My summer sounds pretty ghey but hey I liked it lolss =x

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Made some money, but that's all going to school :wavecry:
Finally being able to go out and dance at the clubs without any worries... :D

Kelly

Those WILD parties that i attended aha!
My 3 house parties while my parents were outta the country aha!
KANK
and being lazy!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
This summer is okay. Nothing beats last summer for me though. *sigh* last summer was THE summer for me and my friends. Good times...good times.

Anyways....my summer's not over yet but so far...my highlights are:

-also meeting some cool people on sworld
-going to Wisconsin Dells for the first time ever (i know..im slow) with my friends
-and finally getting my butt to shopping again! havent done that for ages so i consider this a highlight. ^_^

Other than that....i basically bummed around and worked.

And another thing....this summer is going to end very sad for me. :( It's probably the last summer me and my friends get to be together as a whole. :(

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
highlights of my summer...hmmmmmmm...i didn't do anything all this summer except for work work work and more work...boring summer...looking forward to next summer though...if things work out the way i plan it... =)

Hiatus

Super Momo
best thing: I got a job & got almost everything I wanted lol

Na

sarNie Hatchling
meeh... best summer is spending time with my laptop at the beach and also vist Thailand.. hehehe

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
stealing my sisters credit card to go to siam paragon and regents street i still got it lol she hasnt notices stupid cow lol

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I was here with you girls this sumer -_- so does that make me a loser to? lol =x
[post="163812"][/post]​
awww it's not you...it's us lol you're cool Tina haha I did get to spent a lot of time here on sworld and chat and stuff...haha and get to know everyone better ehe...guess that's good enuf for me :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
1-lUv3-y0u said:
awww it's not you...it's us lol you're cool Tina haha I did get to spent a lot of time here on sworld and chat and stuff...haha and get to know everyone better ehe...guess that's good enuf for me :D
[post="164217"][/post]​

Mucho betters *hugs* lolssss :p

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Mucho betters *hugs* lolssss :p
[post="164309"][/post]​
awww *hugs back*

but now that school is starting (tomorrow!!) I prolly wont come to sworld as often now TT_TT I'll try to come one whenever I have time though becuase I love you girls/guys too much :wub:

Muddie Murda

smile...
Tee-hee let me seeeeeeee..........

I went to the water park! :D And got hurt

in the kiddy pool...

And I got closer w/ my coworkers. They're so awesome! They're the only reason work is great (besides money hehehhehehehehehehehehehehe)

This summer was nice....:) Everyday is nice...haha

L

lalalek

Wow...everyone has atleast done something productive during the summer but as for me, i felt like a loser......i didn't accomplish much which was a disappointment.... anyways let's recap what has happen on the SUMMER of 2006!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

-Worked 5 day's a week - 6:30am - 2:30pm
-Schooled 4 day's a week, after i get outta work..i run my butt to class
-Spend my time with my UK girl, miss her so much, she was my BF
- didn't get to go on any Road trips this year so it suck, i mean suck....string beans!!!!!! lmfao sad how i had to cancel my beach trip :(
- Spent most of my down time on SW
- Got to know alot of awesome peeps on there
- Personally got close with a few...love them to peices, you know who you are, no need to mention any names...
- Got over the person i use to really really like, sigh i was stupid to like him anyways.....but i was happy that it's over with
- Did i mention a Triangle? lmfao....
- Turned 21 on Aug 14......went out to the club and had a blast.......
- Spent my time with my family......
- found my Sonny.....I'm hope'n to hear him sing one day live in person, i'll be your cher if you can be my sonny...hehe :D
- ohh man i missed out on lakorns...tsk tsk tsk
- Have'n the courage to join Sarnie Idol 2.....and making it in the top 5..hehe awesome but then yet.......i'mma lose to these girls cause they are good... :D

Man come to think about it, i really i did alot and i didn't even notice it......surely it wasn't the best summer i had because i worked and attended school majority of the time but it would be the summer that i would never ever forget......cause i spent my time getting to know people on sw......another family that's willing to be there when i'm down, another family that willing to upload movies for me (hehe..lmfao), and another family that i can just call my SW family....... :wub: :wavecry: