Best & Pong news???

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Are they going to have a new lakorn??? Can someone help translate what this said about them?

ติดโผเป็นหนึ่งในแก๊งค์คาสโนว่าหน้าหยกกับเขาด้วย พระเอกหนุ่มหน้าหล่อ "ป้อง-ณวัฒน์ กุลรัตนรักษ์" ใกล้ชิดกับสาวคนไหน หรือเล่นละครกับนางเอกคนใด ก็มักจะตกเป็นข่าวทำนองกิ๊กกันมาโดยตลอด ซึ่งจะว่าไปแล้วเสน่ห์ความน่ารักทะเล้นทีเล่นทีจริงของ "หนุ่มป้อง" ทำให้สาวๆ ถึงกับเคลิบเคลิ้มมาแล้วนักต่อนัก แต่นักรักคนนี้ยังไม่ปักหลักที่สาวคนไหน ถึงได้มีข่าวกิ๊กกับสาวคนนั้นคนนี้ไปเรี่อย ไม่รู้จักจบสิ้น

ลิสต์รายชื่อสาวๆ ที่เคยตกเป็นข่าวกับหนุ่มคนนี้ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น "บี-น้ำทิพย์", "ผึ้ง-กัญญา", "เอมมี่-มรกต", "แตงโม-ภัทรธิดา" หรือแม้แต่โฮโซ "นวลพรรณ" ก็เคยมีข่าวมาแล้วทั้งนั้น รายชื่อสาวแต่ละคนที่ตกเป็นข่าวล้วนแล้วแต่ไม่ธรรมดาทั้งสิ้น

ล่าสุดมีคนวงในแอบกระซิบบอกว่า "หนุ่มป้อง" มีสาวคนใหม่ตีตราจองเรียบร้อยแล้ว ไม่ใช่ใครอื่น เป็นนางเอกน้องใหม่แห่ง "ค่าย เอ็กแซ็กท์" "เบสท์-อธิชา พงศ์ศิลป์พิพัฒน์" นั่นเอง ทั้งคู่สนิทสนมกันเนื่องจากต้องมีงานโชว์ตัวด้วยกัน ออกงานสังคมด้วยกันบ้าง ทำให้ทั้งคู่ได้รู้จักมักจี่ ทั้งคู่สานสัมพันธ์กันอย่างเงียบๆ แหล่งข่าววงในแอบกระซิบบอกอีกว่า ฝ่ายหญิงประกาศตัวกับกลุ่มเพื่อนชัดเจนว่ามีคนดูใจอยู่แล้ว คือ "พี่ป้อง" แถมให้สัมภาษณ์ว่า ปลื้มพระเอกคนนี้มากๆ

ตอกย้ำความสนิทสนมของ "ป้อง-เบสท์" มากยิ่งขึ้น เมื่อนักข่าวดันไปเห็นภาพบาดตาบาดใจ เห็นทั้งคู่นั่งหม่ำข้าวกันที่ร้านอาหารย่านทองหล่ออย่างสนิทสนม แต่เสียดายที่ไม่สามารถบันทึกภาพได้เพราะมีคนพลุกพล่านมาก ทำให้ผู้เห็นเหตุการณ์ขอเล่าเรื่องราวอย่างละเอียดว่า
"หนุ่มป้อง" ดูแลเทคแคร์ไม่ห่าง แล้วก็ตักอาหารใส่จานของฝ่ายหญิงอีกด้วย พอกลับทั้งคู่นั่งรถกลับคันเดียวกันอีกต่างหาก ไม่รู้เหมือนกันว่า นั่นจะเป็นการเข้าฉากละครเรื่องใดเรื่องหนึ่งหรือเปล่า แต่ที่แน่ๆ เร็วๆ นี้อาจจะได้ยินข่าวดีของทั้งคู่เปิดตัว กำลังคบหาดูใจกันก็ได้ใครจะไปรู้
รักแท้มักจะเริ่มจากความใกล้ชิดอย่างนี้เสมอ

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol oh this I read about this awhile back it is just about how Pong is a consider a casanova and he has fallen to news of dating Bee Namthip, Pueng Ganya, Amy Morakot, and Etc and that he may possibly have someone right now the person he is currently rumoured to be dating is Best Aticha and it is said that Best had announced to her group of friends that she has someone that she is getting to know which is P' Pong and that she is really fond of him and reporters have seen them having lunch together and Pong was taking extremely good care of her and in the sooner days we will probably hear news of them coming out to admit that they are dating

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the translate KhoOnxNouxWanxJa.

I didn't know about this. They going to be a couple. I think Best is kind of young for Pong but who care. They might be like Fang and Oil with the age different.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww, I wouldn't mind Pong and Best together. But yes she is awfully young for him, But Damnn Pong is too HOT to resist! No doubt, LOL! :p Wish it was PUENG instead though, I'd even happier. Teheee.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahaha! i agree with You Jieb^^

but then again..if nawt Peung then..
i wish it was Bee N. but then she gottah be dating Kelly..
dang it. lol :p
haha but yeah Best&&Pong would look cute together. ^0^
i'll support them both! :dude:
if they did go out and stuff like that then...
i would be so happy for Pong. somebody to be with again. lol
Pong is toooo SEXXAAYYY!! :wub: :drool:

EDIT: Thanks for the translate too, KhoOnxNouxWanxJa. ^______^

jan08

sarNie Egg
I feel strange, why Bee N is not paired with Pong in the real life. They started co-working from both the beginning of their work in entertainment. And they are matched for several times in the drama.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
I feel strange, why Bee N is not paired with Pong in the real life. They started co-working from both the beginning of their work in entertainment. And they are matched for several times in the drama.
I feel the same way from all the times they spend working/pairing together they should be an old married couple by now. Also they had many romantic/love scenes together. They weren't completely naked.... but enough skin was exposed and touched. I couldn't understand why there was no feeling there....maybe they are truly professional that they don't let anything get personal.

But from this article that there was a rumor they used to date???

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol real couples don't have chemistry onscreen. At least I think so lol like Ann and Puri they had the crappiest chemistry in their lakorn together lol I only saw them as brother and sister lol but Ann and Pepper x33 Hawt LOL

Blah, Pong is a player hands down so many girls are probably doubtful to be with him

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hahaa... i though that were doing alkorn together.... Honestly as much as i like to watch some of pong's lakrons he still needs alittle work on his acting... it's stiff here and there. As for Best! shes a cute actress but her acting...... is OMG she needs alot of work. She a beginner but she really needs alot of work! her lakrons with mos was OK but her acting was horrible sorry best fans! im not trying to bash on her but it be nice to see her improve in the future.