Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ploy Chidjun: Pbee Kaew Nang Hong

• Ae Isariya: Klin Kaew Klang Jai

• Total voters

chompoo in "dao puen din." she psycho. :lol:

my #1 is parnwad. she's the most funny nangrai. :wub:

i don't know...it seems to me, though, that nowadays, the n'rais in lakorns are so varied...none of them really seem to play the role as well as their predecessors (i.e. kik, oh, may f., jamie bouher, etc.)... and besides that, there are so many daras playing n'rais now, it's difficult to keep track -- someone you've never even heard of will play a n'rai in one lakorn and disappear completely, unlike before, when there were a handful of n'rais, but they were strong and convincing in their roles and they were constantly the n'rai for all lakorns... gosh, i miss those days...lol... but it's true...it seems like the n'rai roles are weakening now...

tinah

sarNie Coma
OMG, aom skaojai hands down!!..dang, she is pure evil in Harb kong Mae. she kills people like its nothing and to make things worst, she doesnt give a smack either. her face expression is pricessless. the way she use her dialogue is so good. n'rais nowadayz doesnt even come close!..

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
ARAYA AND YUI ARE REALLY GOOD AT PLAY N'RAI ROLES...EVEN THOUGH THEY LOOK GORGEOUS.... MY FAVOR N'EK TURN TO N'RAI. THEY DIDN'T DO TOO BAD OF PLAYING IT...GIVE THEM A 5.....LOOVE THEM...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
only watch Dao Puen Din & Nang Tard .......... so yea Chompoo best nrai and good at it for first time

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I think Aom is the best!!!!!!!!!!!! She did everything just to get what she wanted. I pick her b/c she is really good at nang rai roles not just in Harb Kong Mae but in all her lakorns she makes me want to kill her!!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ae.. but loved her at the end kekeke..

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Aom Skaojai, i haven't saw Harb kong mae yet but she's really great in her previous lakorns.

and Chompoo is so psycho in dao puen din >.< i still prefer her in n'ek role though

max

sarNie Elites
I am going to go with Bee Namthip for Saeng Soon, even though I would also pick Yui Jiranan for Nang Tard. I really liked Bee in Saeng Soon... her eyes! Hehe.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
in this poll, i vote Chompoo. She's so crazy, it's like there's no way she's going to turn into a good person in the end of this lakorn. She kills, she lies, she stabs ya in the back, and she steals your love ones! Crazy lakorn too, since she's so evil...makes me hate it.

If N'Rai was based on any lakorn thru the years, I'd say Aom Skaojai is one of my fave N'Rai.