Best Lakorn Lines?

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Raeng Pradtana (Kim A. & Nadech K.)

(Don and his mom are arguing about why Don's not marrying Ravee yet)
Don: Life is like food and women are like spices. Before food can be good, it needs all kinds of spices. Do you understand what I'm saying, mom?

For some reason, I remember this line. 

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
raeng pradtana.
thae to pit. why do you want to marry me when you hate me or something like that. that line just broken mine heart. whenever i watch that episode.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Rang Ngao 2001
Ann T. as NIN
Unknown as PRIM

*NIN and her BUDS are having lunch inside the cafeteria when the N'RAIS interrupt and start a little verbal war*
PRIM: Actually, you shouldn't be worried about the price, you seem to be having a lot of sponsors switching between uncle and nephew.
NIN: No, I have to save up.
PRIM: Why? You don't know when you'll be out of job?
NIN: It's not like that. The reason I have to save up is because someone once warned me that if I happened to start a fight and slapped someone, I'll be fined 500 baht each time.

Bam! Someone just got owned. Lol. No one messes with the :ninja:  because she will  :numchuck: yo *ss.  

There will definitely be more lines coming from RN because I'm currently rewatching it. LOL.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
My are in Raeng Pradtana (Kim & Nadech)

Tae response when Pit about to thanks her after da accident lol

Pit - Khun Tae
Tae - You don't have to thanks me because what i said, i didnt say it to protect you. But i can be the only one who can insult you other people has no right. And remember it that someone like you, can only be speak of dust that has no value at all.

Another one but this one is sad...

Tae - which means the whole time in the past, you never believe me right? That i really did change. Why do you make decision on me with someone else's words?!
Pit - Ravee is not someone else!
Tae - that means I'm someone else, right?

That one lakorn with Ann, Johnny Anfone and Aof Pongpat...the part near the end when nang'rai reveals to her Mom how much time she wasted with pra'ek, Johnny. I think it was Sai Roon. Scene went something like this:
Nang'rai: "I've wasted so much time on this guy. I've wasted a lot of things and I lost a lot of things...
Mom: "You what? Wh...what kind of things? Did you lose your...
Nang'rai: "Oh that thing? No, I didn't lose it yet but I want to so bad that I'm about to die."
LMFAO! She really wasted a lot of time on pra'ek and she really wants to lose her V-card. Lmao!

Thai translation:
"Noo sia waylaa maa maak paw laew. Sia took yaang, sia...
"Sia...sia ahlai? Mai kwaam sia tung...
"Mai kwaam waa sia baeb nun? Yung mai sia tae yahk ja sia jai ja kard yoo laew!"
Bahahaha! That was so funny to me, I don't know why. Most nang'rais would've lost that already.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Roy Lae Sanae Luang (Weir S. & Mai D.)

(Krao and Nuch get into an argument after Krao sexually assaults Nuch; he forces a kiss on her...lips!)
Nuch: You think you're the sh*t by using force to bully someone who is weaker? Let me tell you. A man hurting a woman who is the same gender as his own mom is the most pathetic and loathsome man ever!

Amen! You go girl. Tell him who's boss. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This quote is in Raak Boon...after Lapin mother death...i love Khun Ton!

Khun Ton - No any girl has ever stayed overnight here. I preserve this right only for my bride.
Khun Prim - That is not her absolutely.
Khun Ton - Right...if Jay refuses me.

Hahaha in your face Prim u ever witch lol! Go Jatiya and Lapin!

Reactions: fun

cecilia

Staff member
Koo Gum: "Sweets, no matter how safe/good you hide it; ants will find it in the end." --- What a flirt!

This is not a lakorn .. but from Chom's movie 'Khun Nai Ho."

"The reason why I don't want children is b/c .. I only love once." -- Meaning that he can't face the truth when he has to share his love w/his child and the mother of his child .. A POSITIVE way to think about for those who can't have children.

fun

Expired Sarnie
phatman said:
Roy Lae Sanae Luang (Weir S. & Mai D.)

(Krao and Nuch get into an argument after Krao sexually assaults Nuch; he forces a kiss on her...lips!)
Nuch: You think you're the sh*t by using force to bully someone who is weaker? Let me tell you. A man hurting a woman who is the same gender as his own mom is the most pathetic and loathsome man ever!

Amen! You go girl. Tell him who's boss. 
this line is overused lmao

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
This line is from Nuer Mek 2, Ep7. 

"Beautiful things tends to always be kept hidden.....like virtue in the heart that is concealed....so that certain people cannot see"-SanegKla(Nuer Mek 2, Ep7)

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Rang Ngao 2001
Ann T. as NIN
Sawitree S. as NAPA

*NIN brings home drunk POPE and sparks a flare with NAPA*
NAPA: Tell me what you did to Pope!
NIN: A lot of things. I don't think I can describe all of them right now. If you want to know the details, very specific details, I think you should ask your husband.
NAPA: You shameless!
NIN: You can go ahead and examine by looking or sniffing his body like a female dog whenever the male dog goes whoring outside. 

Pawee's mother (Ple Jarunee from Khing Gor Rah Kha Gaw Raeng)- "Johb!" & "Tum baeb nee, mae mai bpleum."---> "The end!" & "I'm not impressed by what you're doing."
Alin (Ann T. from Sood Saneha)- "Chun perfect, khao jai mai?! Chun perfect!"---> "I'm perfect, do you understand?! I'm perfect!"
Pawee's mother (Sawitree Samipak from Wiwa Wah Woon)- "Mae mai wai na look. Mae mai wai jing jing."---> "I can't take it, son. I really can't take it."
Kwan (Janie from Suay Rerd Cherd Sode)- "Mai suay mai rerd tum mai dai rauk." ---> "Can't do it if you're not pretty and hot."

[WILL ADD MORE LATER]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I laughed just reading some of these lines. I'll share some of mine later cause i can't think of any right now. :p

Sakura2Cutie

sarNie Egg
Hahaha, you guys are so funny! My favourite lines still come from Jam Loey Rak~ ^w^

-Soraya picks up empty water bottles and about to throw them at Harit-
Harit: "Don't! Or else I'll slap you rolling like a bottle!"  :rofl: 

-Thinking Soraya is pregnant, Harit asks her-
Harit: "What's wrong with you? Yesterday I saw you... threw up. What did the doctor tell you?"
Soraya: -Stares- "Why? You think I'm pregnant with you? Don't worry, I'm not pregnant. I just threw up because I saw your face."  :loool: 

-Harit pulls out the bracelet from his pocket-
Soraya: "You compare me with his bracelet? A flawed woman... with flawed pearls. Don't restate it."
Harit: "No, look. There's a most shining pearl -Lets So see the beautiful pearl in the middle of the bracelet- among the ordinary pearls. I had my staff remake it after... since I didn't know who you are, because no matter what your name is... you're my most shining pearl."  :spin: 

Hahaha, I still love JLR to bits. <3

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Old one but still love it

From samee ngern phon with Joy S & Pol

Joy walks up to Pol with the NangRai clinging to his arm

"Let's get a divorce. I don't want to lower myself anymore than this" (Look pra'ek straight in the eyes) "Even if I don't get you I won't die!"

I love it! I wanted to high five NangEk!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Khun Chai Ronnapee;

Piangkwan: I'm just a toy, the more you see a toy is alive, and have feelings, the more you have fun. Did you forget that I am a human being. I have a heart. I'm not someone's toy.

Piangkwan: Everybody has pride. All women don't need to chase men or chase the social ladders, smiling at others, give the present with the right hand, but the left hand is carrying a knife.