Best lakon 2010 so far.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I actually thought that one was HORRIBLE. Haha. There's was no point to it. I watched the first few, skipped a lot and watched the last 5 mins.

I totally agree that Ruk Nai Marn Mek was horrible and disagree with the poster who said Sai Soke wasn't good. Most CH 7 lakons are an insult to my intelligence and viewers who think differently don't know any better. On the other hand, CH 3 always comes up with something semi fresh and new, smart and the actors and production are almost always top notch.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
People in Thailand have different tastes than us in the states or wherever. I forgot where I read it maybe Dirtii? that Ruk Nai Marn Mek had a rating of 21 or something and I was totally shocked. Apparently Thais still love that nice, innocent victim n'ek (aka TSTL-too stupid to live n'eks).

Anyone remember Oil's interview with Woody? He was saying people like lakorns like that where n'ek and p'ek are stupid. You only have to watch the first episode and the last episode and still know the whole story.

Anyhow my vote so far is Liem Prai Rai Rak with Rita/Aun. I thought the story was pretty engaging.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I totally agree that Ruk Nai Marn Mek was horrible and disagree with the poster who said Sai Soke wasn't good. Most CH 7 lakons are an insult to my intelligence and viewers who think differently don't know any better. On the other hand, CH 3 always comes up with something semi fresh and new, smart and the actors and production are almost always top notch.
that is because you watched most of the good ones that ch3 make. once in a blue moon, ch7 would make a lakorn where i actually like and with the pairing that doesnt annoy me. ch7 has a bunch of mediocre actors and actresses even their so call top notch.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i would say pieng jai tee pook pun...because aum and taew have such great
scene together...i can never go on a day without watching this lakorn...
from the day it ended, i've watched it over and over again just like when i was
so obsessed with sawan bieng...hope to see aum and taew in a lakorn
that is this good again!!!joob joob... :kiss:

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
i pick Suey Rerd Cherd Sode, i like laughing and feeling good when i watch comedy lakorns. it was just hilarious and a new way to do lakorns...like they had fun with it. and did real kisses...and even adlib their scripts lol. sad lakorns makes me annoyed and unhappy. so my choice would be Janie & Film's latest lakorn

somp9

sarNie Adult
I pick the best lakorns so far for 2010: 1. Liem Prai Rai Rak with Rita & Aun. The story was very excitment and engaging. I like smart and strong p'ek and n'ek.
2. Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun with Aum & Taew because these two have great chemistry with each other and lot of sweet scenes. Aum and Taew were comfortable with each other and the story was very interesting. Aum as p'ek was smart, confident, strong personality and very protective of n'ek. Taew was very sweet and cute. Hope Aum and Taew will reunited in another lakorn soon.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Wanida is right up there with Sai Soke.
i haven't watched Sai Soke yet because it seems like a long drama & sad, but so far, i'm really hooked on Wanida. it's getting soooo interesting right now. can't wait for next week's episode!!! :wub:

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I choose Sawan Saang... *crosses fingers that the ending will be just as good as the beginning*

Love the chemistry between Cee and Min...not to mention both are hot and talented actors.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Keuy Ban Nok! I have fun watching it and I laugh through the entire lakorn haha! One of my favorites now! Ja is cute and Tui is funny!

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
Have you guys watched Reun Sawn Ruk on ch. 7? Starring Kob! She's soooo good acting in this "crazy woman" role. So far, this is the best lakorn I've watched this year. You guys should check it out! It's really interesting and crazy!!! ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Sao Chai Hi-Tech! I love Om and Jui's onscreen chemistry! So hot!!! This lakorn makes me smile dumbly at the screen, giggle like a schoolgirl, blush like a teen, and laugh so hard at times that my stomach hurts! My next favorite would be Liem Prai Rai Ruk with Rita and Aun. Rita is so gorgeous and she plays the sassy character really well. She also has great onscreen chemistry with Aun.