• Paj Muas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rhia Vwj

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
VOTE 4 YOUR BEST FEMALE SINGER...

TO ADD A LITTLE FUN..LIST YOUR BEST SINGER TO YOUR WORST SINGER.. USING ONLY THE SINGERS FROM THE POLL..

mINE ~ fAVORITE pAJ mUaS...

pAJ mUAS
mAI NEEB THOJ
YINg YAj
mABSUA LIS
NkAUJ hMOOB LIS
nTXAwM nTXUAJ pAG lAUJ
sEE lAUJ
dAWB tHOJ
tSHUAS hAWJ
rHIa vWJ
nTXOO LaUJ
pAJ zAUb VwJ
nKAUJ cUA tSHEEJ

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Pepper_UHT said:
my vote goes to nkauj cua tsheej.......
[post="68467"][/post]​
she can't sing for anything... maybe you like her voice because of that one movie... but the movie that my mom borrowed from someone.. she sings with that one guy in the movie... well... she can't sing... or dance in hmong... i thought her voice was disgusting... its all boring and stuff....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
nkaujhmooblauj said:
she can't sing for anything... maybe you like her voice because of that one movie... but the movie that my mom borrowed from someone.. she sings with that one guy in the movie... well... she can't sing... or dance in hmong... i thought her voice was disgusting... its all boring and stuff....
[post="68811"][/post]​

i didn't vote for her just because of her movie and her voice...i vote for her because i enjoy her bg music and her lyrics....i don't judge singer by their voice, i only judge it by the bg and lyrics!

snow

sarNie Egg
nkaujhmooblauj said:
[post="68811"][/post]​

You seem to be negative on a lot of things. I think she's okay. I like when she sings in Lao style.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
snow said:
You seem to be negative on a lot of things. I think she's okay. I like when she sings in Lao style.
[post="68921"][/post]​
lao style? she sings in lao style? never heard her sing in lao style before..

anyways, she sings ok.. not to be mean.. She is pretty but she sure can't sing.. if she was to go for the American Idol.. she won't make it.. but she sure did made it in the Hmong Idol!!! :blink:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hehehehe...i laugh because Dawb Thoj sucked when she started singing....well, the way she couldn't pronounce certain words right...it was like she had an accent....but i give her props, at least she can pronounce words better now!!!!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah huh.. before she can not speak hmong.. hahaha.. :)
i thought i was the only 1 that noticed that.. haha..

that one movie.. she star with Cua Yaj.. she can barley speak hmong right & now.. she can.. Thank goodness... :)

leek18

sarNie Adult
yeah that is true. nws hais lus hmoob tsis meej vim hais tias lawv ib txwm nyob nplog teb and lawv tsuas hais lus nplog nkaus nkaus xwb es thiaj li ua dawb hais lus hmoob tsis meej lawm thiab dawb twb ua ib daim album thaum nws tseem hluas hluas es yog ib daim album es nws hu nkauj nplog nkaus nkaus xwb (tsis yog daim es nws hu nrog dr. tom lawv nawb, it the one that ua ntej nws yuav los hu nkauj hmoob) i try to find her lao album but don't know where did they sell it and yeah it looks really old and also nws lub npe nplog hu ua Lathida

Mae said:
Hehehehe...i laugh because Dawb Thoj sucked when she started singing....well, the way she couldn't pronounce certain words right...it was like she had an accent....but i give her props, at least she can pronounce words better now!!!!!!
[post="76917"][/post]​

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
gurlie said:
i think my favorite hmong gurl singer is amanda moua..she is very good
[post="79511"][/post]​
Who's Amanda Moua? Mine aren't on the list. I have lots. Favorites of mine are Maly Vu, Ntxheb Ly from Xanakee, Ntxhee Yees Xyooj, Bumblee (Bee) Vang, Shay Vang (damn she's got a very nice voice for r&b type of songs), that girl from Oceans Front, girl from Delicious Venom, and one girl from Canada. They haven't released their album yet but they're kind of like a rock band.