Best Friend Mad

Monk33

sarNie Egg
Dang, I don't know what to do. Here's the break down of what happened. My best friend, was having a party and it was a big night for him. Then one of my friend had to go so i drove him home and then i went home and sleep. So now he's mad at me for going home. My Best friend is a petty person, so i have no idea how to approach this. I don't even know if i want to deal with it or not.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Just tell him you're sorry....and if he's really your best friend he'll get over it even if he is a petty person =]

(When you said "petty" I thot you said "pretty" :lmao:)

noungning

Heartless
yes if he's a guy he should get over it... gosh someone needs some sleep, not like u went to another party?

noungning

Heartless
yes if he's a guy he should get over it... gosh someone needs some sleep, not like u went to another party?

Monk33

sarNie Egg
it's done and over with. we're not friends anymore. He's just too into the little picture to see the big picture. It's all good.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Monk33 said:
it's done and over with.  we're not friends anymore.  He's just too into the little picture to see the big picture.  It's all good.
[post="162161"][/post]​
wow if he get's mad just like that...it's not worth it to even call him as a best friend well...hope you're ok anyway if you want a new best friend...I'm here fer ya!!! :lol:

besides..I'm prolly cooler than he is huh huh huh :loool: lol j/k but yeah sorry to hear that :(

Monk33

sarNie Egg
im alright lol, i'm over with it. at first i care because i considered him a homie but i guess i aint worth it. I don't even mean this in like a immature way either. It's done and over with it. Life goes on. Also thanks for your offer : ). you can be my friend anyday.