Best Crying Actor

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We usually see polls title "Best Crying Actress" and rarely see "Best Crying Actor," so who do you guys think is the best crying actor? For me, not because I'm bias but because I sincerely think he's good at crying, I'd have to go with Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. I really like his facial expression when he cries, not that I find pleasure in people crying; it just looks more realistic. Here's a clip of one of his many crying scenes in Sawan Biang:
(7:00-8:00)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qG-bE5Q0PA
So tell me yours and add a video too! ;)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da best huh??? I'll say Ken...Rome...Aum...tat it for now lol

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Number 1 for me is Nadech. I cried so bad with him while watching GRGR! Urrg! The part where they take Nangfah away.

Number 2 for me is Ken. He was such a natural crier. In Sawan Bieng, it was the part Phatman included.

Number 3 Is Bie. In Hua jai sila, it totally got me. The part that got me was when his aunt died.

Next Tik, Aum, Rome, Mark, and Chak.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I think there's already a thread on this topic already but I'll definitely say Ken, Andrew and Umm. For the younger generation actors, it's Nadech but sometimes he needs to watch out with his facial expressions and not flare his nose so much. Otherwise, he has potential.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think there's already a thread on this topic already but I'll definitely say Ken, Andrew and Umm. For the younger generation actors, it's Nadech but sometimes he needs to watch out with his facial expressions and not flare his nose so much. Otherwise, he has potential.
Oh really? Oops haha. I'm pretty new here that's why.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yup there's already a thread for this, too lazy to browse for it though. I think I answered it Aum, Ken and Nadech. I still love Aum and... Ken. My 'like' for Nadech starting to fade away lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I like Mark's crying too from Tawan Deard, and Bie's crying from his first two movies, Cee's crying from Nong Miew when she pretended to die, it made me cry so bad. And i have to agree, Ken's crying from Jai Rao, I could feel how he was feeling and I cried along with him too.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Ken T. -- the scene where Narin and Kawee went to look at the ultra sound of their baby boy at the hospital in SB..... Ken's tears just flowed naturally
Nadech -- In GRGR, the scene where he finally wakes up from a mini coma and starts crying with the island people and smashed things
Rome -- in KLKJ, where he was crying and hugging Rita at the hospital during her sleep.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
dont have one for best actor cuz i think their crying can never be real unlike woman who cry make me feel sad.