Best Criers

shachibasha

psychotic
okay you know when your watching a lokern or movie right and when the main actor/actress starts to cry and you just cant help but cry with them because there just so darn good at it?! okay which do you think is the best cry baby?

female i think its would have to be ann
and for male i think its Ken!

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
omg!!!! Anne for sure!!! all the way, she makes it soooo believable and she doesnt jsut sniffles, but she makes these sounds of agony like shes really in pain.... BEST CRIER HANDS DOWN! lol!!

as for guys... hhhmmm... i havent seen many who cried in theirs... so out of the ones ive seen, yes, ken is best..

so i agree with you!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Females:
pueng
wiew
kwan
yui
janie
mint c
p'mai
amy k
arien
jakajaan
yaya
lydia
ann a
cheer
donut
...list goes on...

Males:
bie
son
ken
ton the star
boy p
dan
pepper
win
...list goes on..

--more to add--

nina07

sarNie Adult
Female: of course, Noon! :wub: and Kob :D
Male: Yeah, i would say Ken too. lol.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Thida kub Satan with Namfon K and Johnny E
the n'ek was sooo good!!! omg tears were just pouring down her face like a faucet and Johnny was really good too.

but Noon always gets me tear with her.
i don't really like Kob, but i gotta admit she's pretty good.

max

sarNie Elites
Actresses:
Ann T.
Aom P.
Aum P.
Fang P. (I did not think she can act/cry well, until I watched Hua Jai Sila.)
Kob S. (I have mutual feelings towards her, but I saw her in Nang Tard, and her crying was very good.)
Yui J.

Actors: (Maybe I just cannot think of any right now, or there really just are not that many?)
Ken T.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Female: Ann - Hands down! Woman cried buckets in Sawan Biang...in a behind the scenes, she jokes that she might get dehydrated...lol. She made me cry with her.

Male: ken, in Sawan Biang and Rak Nee (with Janie), when his dad died
aum a. - in lom huan, Botan Gleep Sudai, JLR

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
female: not too sure, I haven't seen too many Anne lakorns, or remember too many...and no one stands out...I think Aff is getting there, just those Jai Rao teasers and pictures, I think if anything, this lakorn will help her become a good crier

male: of course, Ken...hands down, and a lot of you agree...I saw someone put Bie, I think if he did more lakorns, he could do well, his crying in Hua Jai Sila was really good...but no one is gonna beat Ken in this...his tears are heartbreaking to watch...so natural and genuine

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
female: noon w, this actress is so good at crying! incroyable! she's the best
male: don't know... never seen any actor cry... video?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
most of the girls can cry with the exception of a few like yard

when it comes to crying, most of the thai actors can't! i see lil improvement like aum he's starting to cry better. off topic but korean actors have got to be the best criers out there. thai actors horrible in crying!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
female: noon w, this actress is so good at crying! incroyable! she's the best
male: don't know... never seen any actor cry... video?

I'm biased, so here's some Ken clips from the lakorns I've seen, you should watch the whole clip, but I'm telling you exactly when he cries:
Jai Rao teaser
At the beginning of this clip
Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong
Beginning at 5 minutes
Sawan Bieng
At 3 minutes
Ruk Ter Took Wan
Oum Ruk
i tink tat last on in Oum Ruk was a good example...it's reallie sad wen he aunt was hitting him..and he's trying to hold back the tears...

and i tink another good example of Ken's crying is here in Song Rao Nirundon wen the doctor was explainning to Aom wat had happen to him..tat split second tat u see him crying convinced me..he was in tears :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSZNF0irmHk (@ about 9:30)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
most of the girls can cry with the exception of a few like yard

when it comes to crying, most of the thai actors can't! i see lil improvement like aum he's starting to cry better. off topic but korean actors have got to be the best criers out there. thai actors horrible in crying!
ur opinion..but i haven't seen any for me to remember...i would say Rain in Sang Doo..wen he was in the restroom crying wen he was about to get arrested..now tat was sad