Best Agressive Pa'ek Lakorns

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oil was pretty bad in Pleung Payu to Aum...and in Satree Tee Lok Luem with Noon...He's not usually agressive, but he was in those two lakorns...and I agree with Tik and Chakrit...and Aum, but only in Jomleuy Ruk, cuz he's very sweet in his other roles...

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for all the suggestions, girls!! I'm slowly getting thru them...lol :D

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
Johnny in Mon Rak Asok (spelling?)
Definitely Ken In Sawan Bieng...I want to knock him senseless several time.
and Of course Aum in JLR

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with all of the Chakrits out there. Bow See Chompoo, he was def aggressive in that. Also, Mia Thang was suggested, and I like that too with Nok and Ning. Maybe you'd also like to watch Likit Kammathep: Mart and Ann.
I never watched the beginning of Samee or the ending of it, but it seemed like Pol would've been agressive with her from all the trailers that I've seen. Tang Pan Kammathep, Andrew was aggressive because he didn't want somebody to marry his dad with Janie.
O, <B>Jao Sao Banrai</B> with Por T. & Numfon was a great lakorn. I guess Lhong Ngao Jun with Stephan & Kob was good. Stephan was also agressive in <B>Saiyai Sawad</B> with Kob. And, the Sawan Biang with Brooke and Kob was ok, not great, but he was aggressive in that version as well.

Can't wait till the one with Paul comes out :)