Best Actor of 2007

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
So 2007 is coming to an end soon...so there goes another year of lakorns..who do you tink is going to be nominated or who is going to win this year's Top Awards 2007??

For me..I think P'Ken still has a lot of fans..and still has a prettie good chance of winning this year again...

although i love P'Ken Theeradeth w/ all of my hua jai...you guys know that rite? why I want my other #1 Pra'ek to win this year actuallie P'Chakrit Yagnarm...he totallie deserves it this year....for me..it would be for Sang Soon.cuz his preformance was mind-blowing...although i enjoy Mafia Tee Ruk as well...

for the other pre'aks..i'm not sure..Pepper and Captain...maybe...maybe Rome too..i dunno...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
For me P'Chakrit only. His performance in Sang Soon is superb, and plus Mafia Tee Ruk is another great success, without him i don't think MTR wouln't be a hit. And the one he played with joy S. is very enjoyable too. So all the way for my p'ek!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't know really. Either Ken or Chakrit.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm maybe ken will take it home again?

as for newcomer, i would say Rome! or Mart, hes gaining some fans. this week on tv pool he actually top ken.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm maybe ken will take it home again?

as for newcomer, i would say Rome! or Mart, hes gaining some fans. this week on tv pool he actually top ken.
i doubt Mart will be nominated..and if he is..something is reallie wrong...i tink the dude is adorable..but he's still very stiff..can't cry..even in his photoshoots he looks stiff..it's like another Stefan...if he tops Ken..it's probably becuz of aid from P'Ann and the storyline..plus @ the moment..i dun tink there's much good lakorns out..eheehehe..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i doubt Mart will be nominated..and if he is..something is reallie wrong...i tink the dude is adorable..but he's still very stiff..can't cry..even in his photoshoots he looks stiff..it's like another Stefan...if he tops Ken..it's probably becuz of aid from P'Ann and the storyline..plus @ the moment..i dun tink there's much good lakorns out..eheehehe..
tv pool award isnt base off of talents though, so it wouldnt matter if his acting is bad or not.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I agree with you 110%, Kashie. If he's nominated, then he'd be nominated for rising star, not top pr'ek... I wonder who's going to get it this year.

The photoshoot he had with Anne was awesome, be he wasn't. He had no emotion while Anne on the other had, did an amazing work.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats what i was referring to best newcomer, not best actor. he is still new so he wouldnt be in that category. either mart or rome i say would be nominated. maybe even both?

as for ken, i predict he might take it home again, for best actor

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thats what i was referring to best newcomer, not best actor. he is still new so he wouldnt be in that category. either mart or rome i say would be nominated. maybe even both?

as for ken, i predict he might take it home again, for best actor
oh! wrong interpertation...you meant they'll be nominated for raising star...not the newcomers who meant get Best Actor...I know...Ken is mostly likely..but goodness...i reallie reallie want P'Krit to win...