Benja Keeta Kwarm Ruk

meenia

sarNie Adult
EVERY COUPLES IS CUTE....I ESPECIALLY LIKE CEE AND HIS GIRLS CHARACTER...WISH THEY HAVE MORE SWEET SCENCE....I DID NOT GET TO SEE CEE TELL HER 3 PARTS TO THE END THAT HE LIKE HER....THEY ARE CUTE...

Susie

sarNie Adult
omg so this lakorn was back in 03' when they first started acting. no wonder cee look so young. is his hair strekes?? i saw 2 of the songs on youtube. cee is apaired with miang?

Ana

sarNie Adult
omg so this lakorn was back in 03' when they first started acting. no wonder cee look so young. is his hair strekes?? i saw 2 of the songs on youtube. cee is apaired with miang?
Yep! He's paired up w/ Atima :lol:

The cutest couple in that lakorn for me :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This had to be one of Dara Video's best teenage lakorn. The idea of "opposite attracts" is very true, and that was what made this lakorn enjoyable. Though the begining was a little bit slow, when the na'eks were working for the na'rais and trying to be the next Pop girls. Cee was pair up with Miang Atima, and his na'rai was taller than him. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have been planning to sub this lakorn for quite awhile. Maybe this summer, I will get to it unfortunately, I don't know Thai to the point where I can catch word for word. I am still below basic. I need someone to help me with a few translation. I am able to make it look professionally done and burn it on DVD. If this work out, I am planning to start a business, just like Yesasia but with Thai lakorn. Or that might be too high of a goal. I am just kidding, but we'll see in the future maybe someone will start it.

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
hey...finally get to watch is lakorn....just love it....can't believe that all the couple are so matching ...it was so funny in some epsiode....can't wait to finish....

fun

Expired Sarnie
i can watch this over and over and over again... i lost count after the 6th time i seen this... you will be surprise learning something new about the lakorn... its a shocker... lol...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just wanted to say i love love love love every single scene of this drama except for POP GIRL!